+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lisa said that she and Hank had already discussed things and they didn't want to "share" anymore of their relationship with anyone else... She wasn't planning to marry him tonight after all... They really made the right decision! I'm definitely satisfied & relieved!!! Way to go Lisa & Hank!

GO HANK! What an great move!
    I am glad that this worked out the way it did.
    She and He got the person that they wanted to win and then they didn't even take the money.

GOOD JOB!!
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    What the hell is this??? The host is trying to make Hank feel bad for saying no!!??? Saying "You knew coming into the auditions we were looking for a husband for Lisa... Don't you feel like you owe it to America to marry her???
    I don't know why they care - they don't have to pay out a million bucks, and Robert is still free for Cupid 2 - win-win situation for them.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    What is Joe Schmoe?
    It's a reality show, sort of.....the premise is there is one guy(the schmoe) and everybody else on the show is an actor and they are running through the motions of a reality show that he thinks is real. The show is even more of a mockery of reality shows then cupid is

FORT Newbie
    Holy crap...I am in shock!! I have brand new respect for reality TV. I guess some people are on it for more than a million dollars. WOW

Sorry to be off topic, but Joe Schmo is actually restarting right now... It looks like they're playing several episodes in a row tonight! It comes on teh Spike channel...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I don't know why they care - they don't have to pay out a million bucks, and Robert is still free for Cupid 2 - win-win situation for them.
    I don't think this show will have a part 2, the ratings aren't that great.

Reading how Cupid ended just makes me more pissed that I could not see it. Wow, talk about surprise twist.

Premium Member
    Well, that was exciting. Sort of.

See you all later.

@ Pandora!

why turn down the money?

I don't get it. Why turn down the money?

Hank had that shocked deer-in-the-headlights look to him. Maybe he doesn't want to get married after all.

I don't see why they couldn't get married on tv, then have a separate ceremony for their families if it was all that important to them. Plus, they would have plenty of cash to pay for a really nice one!

They must be getting paid either way.

+ Reply to Thread