+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Hank & Lisa in love with each other?

Are Hank & Lisa in love with each other?

I haven't heard either one use the "L" word with each other... but maybe I just missed it... Has anyone actually heard Lisa & Hank say "I love you" to each other???

I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't... considering the haven't known each other long...

Is it a good idea for two people who aren't in love with each other to get married?

IMO it's NOT a good idea...
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 09-12-2003 at 02:29 PM.

FORT Regular
    I think they are in the early stages of it....they may not have used the actual "L" word yet (but then, we don't know what happened in that hotel after the cameras left), but they look at each other with an intensity that reveals something is definitely happening. Personally, yes I think they are in love, but just don't know whether either of them has said it. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear it next week though...I think Hank was holding back waiting for Lisa to signify who she wanted.

I definitely agree that they are attracted to each other, and they've enjoyed spending time with each other and getting to know what little they know about each other so far...

But I think a lot of that attraction is mainly sexual... If they weren't on TV they probably would have already consumated their lust by now... And once they sleep together they may cool off a bit towards each other...

FORT Regular
    I got the feeling that this was partially what was being discussed over their dinner. Lisa said something like "You can't tell how much I like you?", and Hank said he liked her too, but there was still apprehension. I think he does have some deep feelings for her but has kept quiet because of the situation....that was partially why he was pushing so much for answers from her (answers he really deserved to have when considering whether or not he was ready to marry her). At the hotel later, we did hear her say "I never felt like this". IMO, she looked pretty lovestruck staring into his eyes after she poured out her heart onstage the other night. We will never know for sure, but I wouldn't discount the possibility that they did sleep together that night....the editing certainly seemed to want to lead us to believe they did.

To be honest, I actually missed their date on the last episode, because my VCR tape cut off! I only got to see her & Evan's date. What was Hank asking her?

Also I thought I read somewhere that he didn't like the answers she gave him, or she refused to answer or something, and when she went to hug him he actually pulled away from her or something like that????

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    There's a huge difference between love and attraction. I think Lisa and Hank are attracted to each other, but I don't think they love each other.

Maybe after they know each other a bit more, they'll grow to love each other. At least Lisa and Hank have the best shot of staying together.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Also I thought I read somewhere that he didn't like the answers she gave him, or she refused to answer or something, and when she went to hug him he actually pulled away from her or something like that????
    Hank said to Lisa something like, "I think it's down to Evan and me. Can you tell me who you'd pick?" Lisa answered back something like, "I can't tell you now, not until after the date." Hank said, "We'll talk about it later."

I don't remember seeing Hank pulling away from Lisa, but I could have missed it.

Edited to add: Oh, and I think they are definitely falling in love.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    To be honest, I actually missed their date on the last episode, because my VCR tape cut off! I only got to see her & Evan's date. What was Hank asking her?

She wasn't really answering the big question during the date, and he was pressing for more out of her.....along the lines I discussed before, he seemed to want to know where her heart lies before he made any decisions.

He didn't pull away from her. After she poured out her heart, they hugged for a prolonged time, then he kissed her and was kind of touching her face with his hand and staring into her eyes for a few seconds....her hands were on his waist, he reached down and took both her hands in his and appeared to be about to say something to her when McFaydencrest cut in and said he hated to be rude, but it was only an hour show and there was only about 10 minutes left.

There are alot of romantics at heart that want to believe that Hank and Lisa are in love. I only heard Hank say, "I like you alot" at dinner. I saw Hank remove Lisa's arms from around his waist on stage in front of the studio audience.

Hank has been sequestered for several months with limited access to one woman that he had to share with several guys. This seems to be a strategy of psychology as much as a game. I'm sure Hank would not be feeling such immediate intense lust for Lisa, if he was in a normal living
    situation. These shows can make you believe that the secret to finding true love is to have a network put you on a pedestal, lock the man of your dreams away from the world especially other women, make you the only object of his whole existence, and throw in a million dollars to tempt him even more to seal the deal.

Hmm... it seems Lisa is NOT very good at expressing her feelings in words... All she can do is kiss and hug but hardly ever TALK... It doesn't seem to mature of her... I really don't think she's ready for marriage...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast