+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Poll: Two Questions. Who do you WANT to win? Who do you think WILL win?

FORT Regular

Final Poll: Two Questions. Who do you WANT to win? Who do you think WILL win?

Ok, I'll answer first, but I'm gonna cheat a little.

I WANT ROBERT to win (cuz he's hilarious)
    I think HANK WILL win.

But, if I was her friend and had to pick who's best for Lisa I'd actually say Evan.

Every else vote!

FORT Fogey
    I am with you, i think ti would be more entertaining if Robert does win, although i am pretty sure Hank would win.

I think in the long run it might actually be better for her if somebody else does win and she doesn't decide to get married.

1. I hope Robert wins (just hope he doesn't wind up hurt, if he does win)
    but I think the game may be fixed, so
    2. I think Hank will win.

FORT Regular
    I want Hank to win,
    and I think Hank will win.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by elf_girl
    1. I hope Robert wins (just hope he doesn't wind up hurt, if he does win)
    but I think the game may be fixed, so
    2. I think Hank will win.

I like Evan best. Unlike the Rottweilers, I do trust him. Hank is a little scary and really showed that he has one big "bad" temper. I wouldn't want to be alone with him when he got upset about something, no way.
    Robert, of course, is just so endearing, he does everything wrong but seems to be trying hard. He should star in "Cupid 2". So my vote, Evan.

Premium Member
    I want Robert to win, because he's been so entertaining - and because he had to put up with a lot of abuse.

I think Hank will win, because I think it's rigged.

I think Lisa would be better off if Hank didn't win, because they need a whole lot more time together before they consider a serious step like marriage. They don't even know each other well enough yet to think about living together, IMO.

I want Hank to win because that is what Lisa deserves. She doesn't deserve Evan, who I think is the best looking and has the best personality, so what if he can't cook?

I think Hank will win, but I also won't be surprised if Robert wins.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

This is a tough question...

In a way, I want Evan to win. I think he's the best (and did I mention he's HOT) guy on this show. And like Octobergirl, I think he is sincere. I think he does have walls up, but who could blame him, under the circumstances?
    On the other hand, I don't want Evan to win because a man like that should be "free"... LOL

That said, I think Hank will win. She asked for it.

I don't want Robert to win, only because he *will* get hurt because he's not the one Lisa wants. She really does see him as just a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CA1817
    I don't want Robert to win, only because he *will* get hurt because he's not the one Lisa wants. She really does see him as just a friend.
    Finally, a voice of reason!

I want Hank to win

I think Hank will win

Lisa knew what she was in for, she can't wait to get into his pants. Let her find out on her own that marriage is not built on a mattress.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Well, Evan can't win says my 18 yo daughter - she wants to try and win the date with him from match.com! (Like I'd let THAT happen!! LOL).

I'm torn over who I want to win: I'd like to see someone OTHER than Hank just to see what would happen, but I do think Hank and Lisa have the best connection of anyone else on the show. Do I think they are ready for marriage?....ummmm, not really.

I think Hank will win because I feel that most people, deep down, want a happy ending.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast