+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are Hank's friends?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    Okay....obviously there isn't anything I can say which would change your opinion....... I still say that if the guys in the house are bold enough to trash him, they should be men enough to give specifics.....otherwise, they just look like sore losers.
    It is just an opinion, and that's all - you could be right, we'll probably never know either way.

I agree about the men giving specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    All the guys were in a house with their rivals, not just Hank, but he's the only one who seemed to have a problem coping with that situation.

I thought the exact same thing. Evan was also clearly upset about having to see Lisa going out with and kissing other guys, and he also talked to her about his feelings in what I thought was a very adult manner. For some reason though, Lisa wrote him off as not having the "maturity" to deal with the situation like Hank is...

However, Evan does seem to get along with the other guys pretty well... Hank has outright said that he doesn't like ANY of the guys in the house at all (without giving specific reasons why, btw)...

That's what raises a red flag for me about him, that he can't make the best of the situation and at least try to get along and be civil to the other guys in the house... I think he's kind of being an a__hole about it and unnecessarily so...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    It is just an opinion, and that's all - you could be right, we'll probably never know either way.

I agree about the men giving specifics.
    How do you know the men haven't been giving specifics? They have absolutely no control over the editing. When they try to give Lisa warnings during the live taping they get called whiners and I'm sorry but Evan and Dominic do not seem like they have ever been whiners in their whole lives--they are not that kind of guy.

Whoever she ends up with, good luck to her and him!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    How do you know the men haven't been giving specifics? They have absolutely no control over the editing. When they try to give Lisa warnings during the live taping they get called whiners and I'm sorry but Evan and Dominic do not seem like they have ever been whiners in their whole lives--they are not that kind of guy.

Whoever she ends up with, good luck to her and him!
    I think the men haven't been giving specifics becauses I think the show would use them. These guys don't seem all that perceptive about people's character--they all seemed pretty enamored of Joe and from what's coming out, he seems like pretty much of a selazeball.

Good Point. Lisa, her friends, and the viewing public know even less about who is the real Hank.

{QUOTE=fallsplendor]. I mean, they may be living with him for a short time but that doens't even give them a chance to know the 'real' Hank. QUOTE]

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    How do you know the men haven't been giving specifics?
    Point taken - I don't; maybe they have and it was edited out.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    Dom said that Hanks moods change a lot....so what? If I were living with a bunch of idiots that didn't clean up after themselves, my moods would change too.
    Let's just hope that if Lisa marries Hank she isn't an idiot and cleans up after herself. And that there aren't any footballs in the house.

Well my guess is that Lisa has spent a lot more time with Hank than the edited versions that we see on tv. She seems like a fairly intelligent woman who is by no means naive. Just the fact that she has obviously chosen Hank as the person she would like to possibly spend the rest of her life is enough for me.

We all go into relationships with little knowledge of the other individual. We learn as the relationship progresses. That is what will happen with these two if they get to gether. Maybe they will not get along, maybe they will. But it is their choice, we are just observers. As such we can form all of the 'opinions' that we want. But we will never know the 'reality' of the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12