+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who else thinks it's rigged?

Premium Member

Who else thinks it's rigged?

I don't think it matters who got the most votes - they're going to say Hank won so that they can have their little fiasco of a wedding.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    It really wouldn't surprise me in the least, to be honest.

With Simon Cowell as a producer, anything is possible. I haven't watched American Idol, and have no plans to, but from what I heard, the votes were rigged there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I don't think it matters who got the most votes - they're going to say Hank won so that they can have their little fiasco of a wedding.
    Oh yeah, it's totally rigged.. and Hank will for sure be declared the winner.

All I know is that I was trying to vote for Robert last night, and I only got through about 5 times out of 50 calls.. even later in the night.
    I called Hanks line once to see if it was busy.. I got through on the first call! Hank Sucks.. Vote Robert!!

I am starting to think that all these reality shows are rigged and that's why Zora, Ryan, Jenna, Dat Phan and Chad won. So, I believe Hank will be declared America's choice for Lisa. At this point I think I would be surprised if someone else won. By the by, if Cousin Mike doesn't win on the Family, then that show was most definitely rigged too.

could easily be, us suckas have no real say in how they decide to run things.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    could easily be, us suckas have no real say in how they decide to run things.
    Could be rigged. easy enough to do I suppose if they don't have an equal # of phone lines to register votes for each contestant.

I'm a Hank fan and I hope he wins and he and Lisa get the money. But I would think the best ending for the show in terms of money and ratings would be: The four guys are standing there in tuxes. Robert is announced as the winner. He asks Lisa to marry him and she declines. Hank comes forward and proposes. Lisa accepts and they marry on the show.

The show saves a million bucks. And Lisa and Hank marrying without the million-dollar dowry makes better theater.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Could be rigged. easy enough to do I suppose if they don't have an equal # of phone lines to register votes for each contestant.

I'm a Hank fan and I hope he wins and he and Lisa get the money. But I would think the best ending for the show in terms of money and ratings would be: The four guys are standing there in tuxes. Robert is announced as the winner. He asks Lisa to marry him and she declines. Hank comes forward and proposes. Lisa accepts and they marry on the show.

The show saves a million bucks. And Lisa and Hank marrying without the million-dollar dowry makes better theater.
    Which brings up an interesting point.... how exactly are they going to do this? Will Lisa be sitting there in a wedding dress, flanked by the shrews in lime organdy bridesmaid dresses? All the guys in tuxes with a ring in their pocket? "And the lucky groom IS...........[commercial break]"

I mean, can you imagine listening to the vows with anything even approaching a straight face?

Your scenario would be better if Hank and Lisa decided to have a long engagement.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Your scenario would be better if Hank and Lisa decided to have a long engagement.
    Better for Hank and Lisa, maybe, but I was talking about the best outcome for the show in terms of money and viewership.

The show knows the winner now. It will be interesting this week to see how they promote the final show and what gets leaked. Presumably they will ask the winner what he intends to do and will ask Lisa what her response would be. Will they bring family and friends of all four contestants to the wedding so the media and friends of these people can't determine the outcome? (For example, if Robert's friends and family weren't flown to Chicago, we could assume Robert didn't win.)

retired
    Yo I think it should come down to a dope ass breakdancing contest between these homies. They should each have to wear a hat that says "Funk" written in silver *or gold* sparkles and do some sweet ass breakdancing moves. That is the only way she will truly find her soul mate.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Better for Hank and Lisa, maybe, but I was talking about the best outcome for the show in terms of money and viewership.
    Oh well, in that case Robert should win of course, and she should decide to marry him to get her hands on the money. That would be a lot more entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast