+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who else thinks it's rigged?

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisette
    YES! Totally! OMG, you are a genius! He is the most entertaining aspect of the show to me. I would SO watch Cupid 2 if Robert was on. And his buddies flanking him would make it even better!
    LOL! I can picture Robert and his bodybuilder friends dissing little women.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Robert could win. Lisa turns him down and marries Hank. Robert is on Cupid 2.

Or perhaps Robert wins, Lisa marries him (she wants the money, and it's only for a year, after all). Hank, his heart breaking, goes on to do Cupid 2, and marries the winner at the end. Lisa, her year up, divorces Robert, sees that Hank is married, and becomes his stalker...

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by birdlass
    Or perhaps Robert wins, Lisa marries him (she wants the money, and it's only for a year, after all). Hank, his heart breaking, goes on to do Cupid 2, and marries the winner at the end. Lisa, her year up, divorces Robert, sees that Hank is married, and becomes his stalker...
    LOL. best scenario yet.

How are they going to do this wedding legally. I mean are each of the guys and Lisa going to go and get a marriage liscense in case they are the one to win, and they will only use the one. I work in a government office in New York where we do marriage lisences and there is a 24 hour waiting period that you have to have in order to be legally married in New York. I don't know how it is in California but it would be interesting to know. But I'm sure that CBS already has a truckload of lawyers that have already figured that out.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    How are they going to do this wedding legally. I mean are each of the guys and Lisa going to go and get a marriage liscense in case they are the one to win, and they will only use the one. I work in a government office in New York where we do marriage lisences and there is a 24 hour waiting period that you have to have in order to be legally married in New York. I don't know how it is in California but it would be interesting to know. But I'm sure that CBS already has a truckload of lawyers that have already figured that out.
    I think a judge can waive the 24 hour waiting period. I don't know this for a fact though - I'm just going by an old episode of Dharma & Greg, lol.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Since Lisa has made it pretty clear that Hank is her only choice, and the other guys conceded such at the end of the show, they could easily just get a license for Lisa and Hank in case the wedding happens. She won't marry anyone else.

Hey, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck...Robert is an actor and the method for eliminating suitors is phone line or text msging whose results are easier to tamper with than punch card paper ballots.
    Cupid may not be as fake as Joe Schmo, but it's definitely looking rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I think a judge can waive the 24 hour waiting period. I don't know this for a fact though - I'm just going by an old episode of Dharma & Greg, lol.
    I think that Judge Juddy would be good for the show

FORT Fanatic
    The show is definitely not as it was advertized to be...that America chooses the winner. Lisa made it perfectly clear whom she wanted chosen and I'm pretty sure that is the way the network will take the final episode.
    I think it would have been terrific if all of the remaining guys would have just walked off the show after Lisa made her proclamation. Unfortunately, I'm sure they have 'contract obligations.'
    Her public choice was a slap in the face to the other guys. Even if they did get the most votes, why would ANY of them propose after she made her public choice of Hank?

Hubris, thy name is... BootsieBarker's Avatar

Monkey wrench tossed???

I'm with you, Kip! I'd like to see any of the three - Evan, Dominic or Robert - get the most votes, so Lisa could turn [him] down, and then propose to Hank! Foregoing the million-dollar prize would, I think, be convincing evidence that her feelings for Hank are genuine. Too, if Hank accepts her proposal, that would demonstrate whether he's after love or money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast