+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who else thinks it's rigged?

FORT Newbie
    I'm A Hank Lover But I Also Think That He Won't Win Just So The Show Gets More Ratings Because Everyone Will Want To Watch In Disbelief. I Sure Hope I'm Wrong Though Cause I Want Hank To Win!

FORT Regular

Oh, let's think rationally....

There are two sides. It's quite obvious the show would really suck if it weren't for Robert. It would be a flop. So, if Hank wins, the network is out the million BUT, and it's a huge BUT, that means Robert is free for Cupid 2. That would make the show the BOMB and the rating would probably be huge when word gets out.

If I'm Simon and I'm in the mood to rig, I'm making Hank the winner and bring Rob for Cupid 2. What would be the best if two of the many women Robert woos are Lisa's bitch friends.

I was able to vote repeatedly for Robert during the last 30 minutes of voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Oh yeah, it's totally rigged.. and Hank will for sure be declared the winner.

All I know is that I was trying to vote for Robert last night, and I only got through about 5 times out of 50 calls.. even later in the night.
    I called Hanks line once to see if it was busy.. I got through on the first call! Hank Sucks.. Vote Robert!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Drewmore
    Yo I think it should come down to a dope ass breakdancing contest between these homies. They should each have to wear a hat that says "Funk" written in silver *or gold* sparkles and do some sweet ass breakdancing moves. That is the only way she will truly find her soul mate.

I totally agree, is there any other way to really decide? ... if they don't do this then the show is surely rigged.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yory Boy
    So, if Hank wins, the network is out the million BUT, and it's a huge BUT, that means Robert is free for Cupid 2. That would make the show the BOMB and the rating would probably be huge when word gets out.
    That's what I figure, why would they kill the goose laying the golden eggs in the finale, when they could wring another season out of him? It's still a win-win for them - we'll watch the finale to see if Robert wins, and we'll keep watching when he doesn't to see the faux wedding. And then they've already got us hooked for Cupid 2 to boot.

I would watch a Cupid 2 with Robert. He is funny and he would propose at the end of the show. But the ratings have been so low for this show that I don't know if they can sell it even with Robert.

The ratings have not been great for Paradise Hotel but they still managed to sell a Paradise Hotel 2 during the summer.

If CBS doesn't want Robert, his agent could probably sell him to the WB, UPN, or Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    That's what I figure, why would they kill the goose laying the golden eggs in the finale, when they could wring another season out of him? It's still a win-win for them - we'll watch the finale to see if Robert wins, and we'll keep watching when he doesn't to see the faux wedding. And then they've already got us hooked for Cupid 2 to boot.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I would watch a Cupid 2 with Robert. He is funny and he would propose at the end of the show. But the ratings have been so low for this show that I don't know if they can sell it even with Robert.

The ratings have not been great for Paradise Hotel but they still managed to sell a Paradise Hotel 2 during the summer.

If CBS doesn't want Robert, his agent could probably sell him to the WB, UPN, or Fox.
    I did read that Fox was really ticked at Simon for having this show on a competing network (since AI is on Fox) so maybe a future edition could be on Fox and could be a heck of a lot more fun!!!!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Robert could win. Lisa turns him down and marries Hank. Robert is on Cupid 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Robert could win. Lisa turns him down and marries Hank. Robert is on Cupid 2.
    YES! Totally! OMG, you are a genius! He is the most entertaining aspect of the show to me. I would SO watch Cupid 2 if Robert was on. And his buddies flanking him would make it even better!

FORT Newbie

It is definitely rigged

I think the show is rigged. I also think that Robert is either truly mentally ill, or is an actor hired by the show to act like a mental case so that everyone tunes in to see if he could possibly win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast