+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont Vote For Robert!!

ana
    FORT Newbie

Dont Vote For Robert!!

THE OTHER THREAD MAKES THE POINT THAT ROBERT LOVES HER THE MOST... WELL THAT IS A MOOT POINT. Lisa does NOT love Robert. Lisa is in love with HANK!!

HELLO???? What show were you watching??? Dont vote for Robert - Robert is a dense idiot.

HANK!!! HANK!!!! HANK!!! HANK!!!

FORT Newbie

No. Prove that she loves Hank

If she really loves Hank, then vote Robert. She'll choose Hank and prove that it's not about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by robert sucks
    THE OTHER THREAD MAKES THE POINT THAT ROBERT LOVES HER THE MOST... WELL THAT IS A MOOT POINT. Lisa does NOT love Robert. Lisa is in love with HANK!!

HELLO???? What show were you watching??? Dont vote for Robert - Robert is a dense idiot.

THANK YOU - AMEN TO THAT.
    PEOPLE listen to the women- she knows who she wants.
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

Quote Originally Posted by gumbosmom
    If she really loves Hank, then vote Robert. She'll choose Hank and prove that it's not about the money.
    OKAY I would go with that to. But if Robert does "win" and gets America's vote- then apparently America doesn't care about somebody happiness or for that matter- LISTEN
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

FORT Newbie
    America is about true love. Show us true love by voting for Robert. This will show that Lisa will reject the money and go with Hank anyway. This is true love.

OR you could go the other way and vote for the person that she wants to be with and marry.
    With the BONUS of having a nice chunk of change.

Quote Originally Posted by robert sucks

robert sucks welcome to the hank/lisa fan club...unfortunately a lot of robert fans outnumber us but true love WILL prevail in the end, with or without the million dollars!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Fogey
    actually i think Hank fans outnumber robert, robert fans are more likely though to vote 2 hours straight

Do I hear - a contest?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFREAK
    Do I hear - a contest?

reality freak as toni would say game ON...lol

i'm going to vote my entire two hours and i don't think that these people for signing up for reality tv deserve everything that is thrown to them -- well some may, but some people go in with very good intentions and if you respect yourself and others then you deserve the same in real life or in reality life...as for her friends, fix THEM up with robert! wait he IS too good for those two witches!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast