+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont Vote For Robert!!

Finally, I was starting to think I was the only who thought Robert was the biggest lame-o. And he's not in love with Lisa, he's in love with the idea of having mirror image of Arnold S, which he said as much in an intervew a while back. He compared Lisa to looking a lot like Maria Shriver.
    *smooches*

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I haven't voted for Robert or anyone else for that matter. After watching this show, I'm kind of hoping that there isn't a Cupid 2.

But, I like the reasoning one of you gave about voting for Robert. Assuming that she can turn down the offer, and marry someone else, if she chooses Hank over America's choice, it will prove that she is madly in love with him.

If she goes ahead with the marriage to Robert, Lisa obviously has had a lobotomy.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Finally, I was starting to think I was the only who thought Robert was the biggest lame-o. And he's not in love with Lisa, he's in love with the idea of having mirror image of Arnold S, which he said as much in an intervew a while back. He compared Lisa to looking a lot like Maria Shriver.
    I'm glad someone picked that up!

Actually, Lisa does look a lot like Maria Shriver, but I find it really funny.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I voted for Hank repeatly last night. Made me a little nervous that I was getting thru so easy but then I tried the other numbers and got thru to them with no problem either. Either they had a lot of phone lines or not many people were calling.

I think the only problem with Hank was that he was a man stuck in a house with a bunch of kids. I imagine he listened to things like when Renya said something about all the babes they would get when this was over and realized that most of the guys weren't really there for Lisa and he was. He was right when he said that Evan was his only real competition, cause I think Evan actually cared for her also. It looked like it hurt him last night when he endorsed Hank.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by robert sucks
    Im not so sure Lisa really gave it much thought when Simon saw her on the street lmao - Im sure she just saw starts in her eyes and a chance to be on TV. The show is mildly entertaining - with Robert there it is 100% entertaining.
    Lisa was acutally "found" in the reject pile from Survivor Africa.....

K

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I'm glad someone picked that up!

Actually, Lisa does look a lot like Maria Shriver, but I find it really funny.
    See and I was starting to think that I was the only one who saw it? I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before or at least to my knowledge they haven't.
    *smooches*

FORT Newbie
    Hello, been lurking for a while and I figured I would put my 2 cent's in. I think it would be good if Evan gets the most votes. This would put Lisa in an interesting position, after all she said it was between Evan and Hank on the last show. So who does she choose? Her second choice, Evan, and 1 million dollars or the person she proclaimed her love for. She went for it all by stating who she wanted unconditionally and I for one would love to see her in this position.
    I know some people think this is mean spirited but I don't agree at all. My vote is not making Lisa marry Evan or Robert (the two people I put my votes towards) I am just saying, if she is in it for the money then she is going to earn it buy marrying someone she doesn't want to. If she is in it for love and she loves Hank then pass on the million and marry him. That will show me she really loves him and she isn't just picking someone she can live with for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    If Lisa wants to get the man of her choice she should have found a husband of her own instead of asking the public to do it for her.
    I agree. With the high divorce rate in this country, no one in their right mind would ask the American public to select their mate. I've voted over 50 times for Robert. He may not win, but I hope he makes them sweat.

FORT Newbie

Hank is the better choice

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFREAK
    THANK YOU - AMEN TO THAT.
    PEOPLE listen to the women- she knows who she wants.
    I agree the woman is in love with Hank. I'm positive the producer will not be crazy enough to marry Lisa off to Robert. Lisa does not love Robert. Robert is a freak in such a big way. A waste of time for the whole show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor

I totally agree. Robert is not in love with Lisa. He is in love with the money.

Also, in a interview a week ago with the exec. producers. He was asked what he thought of RObert. He felt he was odd and quite interesting. Simon said that since he was the exec. producers he wanted to keep him around for awhile. That is just he did. It was strickly for rating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast