+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dont Vote For Robert!!

Quote Originally Posted by robert sucks
    THE OTHER THREAD MAKES THE POINT THAT ROBERT LOVES HER THE MOST... WELL THAT IS A MOOT POINT. Lisa does NOT love Robert. Lisa is in love with HANK!!

HELLO???? What show were you watching??? Dont vote for Robert - Robert is a dense idiot.

HANK!!! HANK!!!! HANK!!! HANK!!!

My lord! I couldn't agree with you more. America is doing this for good entertainment I swear. I love HANK! I have a biggest crush on him and EVAN! So next week, whoever gets the most votes will get a chance to propose to Lisa... If Robert wins, she shoulds say F*CK no! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Babytee228
    My lord! I couldn't agree with you more. America is doing this for good entertainment I swear. I love HANK! I have a biggest crush on him and EVAN! So next week, whoever gets the most votes will get a chance to propose to Lisa... If Robert wins, she shoulds say F*CK no! :-D
    i hope you are on your phone dialing for hank babytee...lol and i agree with you to a T! Although I would add Dominic into my top three along with Hank and Evan!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    i hope you are on your phone dialing for hank babytee...lol and i agree with you to a T! Although I would add Dominic into my top three along with Hank and Evan!
    I'm voting for Dom beause I want him in the top three--

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    i'd love to see dom be a best man and sit on one of the two witches and squash THEM not him whoops...lol had to hit that edit key quickly...lol!

they just don't like him because they can't get near that good looking of a guy! i will say this, NONE of these guys has come across badly except for robert's la la land, but he is still funny, just not the right guy for lisa!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Top 3 I'm guessing Hank, Evan and Robert. But I wish it would be DOM
    Since the first epy where you could vote for your favorite it was 3 votes each for Dom and Evan then 5 for Hank. But as time progressed I did 5 for Dom and Evan and 10 for Hank. HANK all the way! I'll definitely be callin for him. What was the special date thing with Lis this time?

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl

i'm going to vote my entire two hours and i don't think that these people for signing up for reality tv deserve everything that is thrown to them -- well some may, but some people go in with very good intentions and if you respect yourself and others then you deserve the same in real life or in reality life...as for her friends, fix THEM up with robert! wait he IS too good for those two witches!

You are right about the friends, but Lisa choose them for this show so in my eyes she is as guilty as they when it comes to being disrespectful to these men.

My mother always told me that my choice in friends reflected either poorly or well on my reputation. Guess which category hers fall into? We haven't seen much of Lisa's personality (does she have one?). While Robert is delusional and has probably been kept on the show too long, her dismissal of him during their last date was badly done. If she is as bright and sharp as she is being portrayed, what was wrong with her sitting down with him and explaining to him that this relationship was headed nowhere. Now that I would have respected.

Frankly, this is one big charade. The happy couple gets a dowry (how quaint) if they stay married a year. The producers never intended to pay out this money.

Again, I take issue with the term "respect" here. No self respecting woman would put herself in the position of having a mate selected for her by strangers, hell, none would allow their parents or friends to make that choice either.

If she does have a connection with Hank, let them see where it goes after the show is over, on their own terms. Frankly, I think there is something a little off about him, but that is just my opinion. And too many of the men have made reference to his mood swings. I don't see the comments as sour grapes, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Babytee228
    Top 3 I'm guessing Hank, Evan and Robert. But I wish it would be DOM
    Since the first epy where you could vote for your favorite it was 3 votes each for Dom and Evan then 5 for Hank. But as time progressed I did 5 for Dom and Evan and 10 for Hank. HANK all the way! I'll definitely be callin for him. What was the special date thing with Lis this time?
    babytee, might i tell you what great taste you have there in men?!

ana
    FORT Newbie
    I think Robert has enough self-respect and class NOT to propose to her.

I think that good intentions got out of hand in this reality show. No, I wouldnt put MY fate in the hands of America, but I am starting to come around to the fact that she should choose love over money. And that is HANK.

Hank seems to fit Lisa like a glove. I have to disagree with those who think he is a "wife beater" or whatever. I also have to say that I think that Robert's act is just that - an "act" to get more acting jobs, modeling jobs and to further his career. I do not think that he loves her at all. It was an act from day 1.

HANK ALL THE WAY!!!! Who cares if they dont get the money. Love is way more important that money. Although money is important, it is not a foundation to build a lifelong relationship - what Lisa "wants"...

I really don't care who Lisa loves.

She and her friends placed Robert in the top ten so they knew there was a risk he'd win.

If Lisa wants to get the man of her choice she should have found a husband of her own instead of asking the public to do it for her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

ana
    FORT Newbie
    Im not so sure Lisa really gave it much thought when Simon saw her on the street lmao - Im sure she just saw starts in her eyes and a chance to be on TV. The show is mildly entertaining - with Robert there it is 100% entertaining.

We will see what Lisa does next week when America chooses Robert - Does she dump him for no cash to be with Hank?

I for one hope so...I think she will. I dont think she is a gold digger. If she is, then screw her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast