+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone vote for Robert!

FORT Regular

Everyone vote for Robert!

Robert loves Lisa the most! Everyone post on all the Cupid websites to vote for Robert!

FORT Fogey
    If i could vote i would vote for robert like 100 times, unfortuntly i live in Canada:/

What!!!

That is NOT RIGHT!!! What about her feelings. Apparently Lisa feels very close to Hank. She came out and said it on TV, that this is who she wants and he wants her.
    I may not have watched the show as much as I should have but she has to marry this person. She is NOT in love with Robert. Do you feel that somebody should go- marry somebody else and hope that feelings will be mutual later on.
    People should just DROP who they like and don't like and VOTE FOR HANK!!

No disrespect. She did go on this show and put it up to the people to decide but would you really make one of your friends marry somebody she doesn't love because ONLY you felt it was right.
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

No don't vote for Robert! lol vote for Hank! She obviously loves him the most..

FORT Fogey
    if she loves him she will date him after she turns down robert and the million

Premium Member
    Pssst y'all - we aren't supposed to post in other threads until after midnight. You might want to delete this.

FORT Newbie
    Wouldn't the best television be for us to vote for Robert. She'll say no and go with Hank anyway. Shouldn't this be the first test of love?

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Robert loves Lisa the most! Everyone post on all the Cupid websites to vote for Robert!
    unreal, the thought of lisa and robert together IS unreal! you sound like a little teenybob zack fan looking for revenge by sticking lisa with robert...i think we ALL know who lisa wants and that is exactly who i am going to vote for again and again and again! go lisa and your top pick!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

I VOTE- we all vote for Hank until our FINGERS fall off.
    Especially if this is how America is looking at it.
    (I am just going to shut up now. If I keep on posting I am going to be a Fort President instead of a Regular)
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

FORT Newbie
    Who cares what Lisa wants. I want to be entertained! Vote for Robert just to show how ridiculous the premise of this show is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast