+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Everyone vote for Robert!

But we may never really now who actually won.that's the delimma.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Why didn't they eliminate one by one until there were 2 standing? Robert probably would have won over Hank if it was just one on one. The sheep vote all went to Hank while the few independent thinkers were split 3 ways. This show was BS, why wasn't it like American Idol where there's 2 left at the end, did they say at the beginning there would be 4 left at the end or did they decide that a few weeks ago when they were scared Robert might win unless there were 3 people to split the screw Laura and Shannon votes? Hank probably got 26% of the vote, wow.
    After viewing all of your posts I must say I haven't agreed with one thing you've said yet. I also think you must be delusional if you actually think that the people who may have voted for Evan or Dominic would have given their vote to Robert. Robert got one class of votes: Joke Votes. Anyone who took this as a joke most certainly voted for him. Anyone who wanted to "screw Laura and Shannon" obviously voted for Robert because he was unquestionably their least favorite.
    Anyone who voted for Evan or Dominic weren't people joking around, they would have been people who honestly thought that they were better matches than Robert or Hank. But to think that they would have jumped on the Robert -- let's make this a huge joke -- bandwagon in a little off, IMO.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    After viewing all of your posts I must say I haven't agreed with one thing you've said yet. I also think you must be delusional if you actually think that the people who may have voted for Evan or Dominic would have given their vote to Robert. Robert got one class of votes: Joke Votes. Anyone who took this as a joke most certainly voted for him. Anyone who wanted to "screw Laura and Shannon" obviously voted for Robert because he was unquestionably their least favorite.
    Anyone who voted for Evan or Dominic weren't people joking around, they would have been people who honestly thought that they were better matches than Robert or Hank. But to think that they would have jumped on the Robert -- let's make this a huge joke -- bandwagon in a little off, IMO.
    Coyhater I redialed/speeddialed two phones for Dominic each time. If he had been voted off instead of Renda the week before the last show, you can be damn sure I would have sent those votes to Robert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234