+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone vote for Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    I have to jump in here on this Married By America show we have called Cupid.

Frankly, I find the whole process disturbing. Agreeing to marry someone you barely know is just ridiculous. Letting someone else make that choice is insanity, not a leap of faith.

Most American women find the thought of an arranged marriage distasteful. How is this different? She can say no, and he doesn't have to propose, but the intent is still the same. Oh, and by the way, it comes with a million dollar dowry (spare me the dark ages reference here) if the union lasts a year.

Now starting to see a point!
    And point well taken.
    I would never go on a show to have somebody choose a mate for me.
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

FORT Regular
    Bottom line is the producers and Lisa and her friends have zero respect for America trying to manipulate OUR decision. Don't let those bitches jerk everyone around. All the women out there, why the hell should Lisa get $1 million just for being a hot piece of azz? She should have to choose between love or money, hey either way she gets something. She sure as hell doesn't deserve both, why, for accomplishing what?? That ho doesn't like Evan or Renda and many others because they're not rich or Robert because he has an accent, notice how they eliminated all the minorities early? All men, women, normal looking girls, minorities, people outside the top tax bracket, these people don't deserve all this money for nothing. If she loves him, prove it! We all know she'd marry Robert for the money. Is she forbidden to ever see the losers to get the money?

FORT Regular
    Really a vote for Robert is a vote for true love--see if she and Hank do have true love and skip the money (can't wait to see Hank's face when he realizes he gets high maintenance Lisa and no money!)

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Bottom line is the producers and Lisa and her friends have zero respect for America trying to manipulate OUR decision. Don't let those bitches jerk everyone around. All the women out there, why the hell should Lisa get $1 million just for being a hot piece of azz? She should have to choose between love or money, hey either way she gets something. She sure as hell doesn't deserve both, why, for accomplishing what?? That ho doesn't like Evan or Renda and many others because they're not rich or Robert because he has an accent, notice how they eliminated all the minorities early? All men, women, normal looking girls, minorities, people outside the top tax bracket, these people don't deserve all this money for nothing. If she loves him, prove it! We all know she'd marry Robert for the money. Is she forbidden to ever see the losers to get the money?
    unreal, lisa is not like her friends, she is a nice person from everything i have seen, my sisters have seen, my friends have seen and my parents have seen and we can be ruthless on some reality folk! i am giving hank every vote i can between now and the next 36 minutes and i hope to see him next to lisa with america's vote next week! as stated they have to be together a year before they get the million! she put herself at the mercy of the american public so to me that deserves something...lol she put her trust in us and i personally don't want to be one of those to try and make her miserable. red/yellow/black/white who cares who she is attracted to! it is the person on the INSIDE that counts!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie
    Everyone keeps saying how much she LOVES Hank.
    She hardly knows Hank! They've been on a few idealic dates with a camera crew following them around, most paid for by CBS. She doesn't know what he's really like. The guys in the house keep saying there's more to him then she sees. I tend to believe the guys who have actually lived in close quarters with him over a girl has only been alone with him (without even the camera dude) for what, maybe eight hours tops on the night of this last date?

Quote Originally Posted by mrzrich
    Everyone keeps saying how much she LOVES Hank.
    She hardly knows Hank! They've been on a few idealic dates with a camera crew following them around, most paid for by CBS. She doesn't know what he's really like. The guys in the house keep saying there's more to him then she sees. I tend to believe the guys who have actually lived in close quarters with him over a girl has only been alone with him (without even the camera dude) for what, maybe eight hours tops on the night of this last date?
    i've seen people get married after knowing each other for two weeks, talk about whirlwind romances! and yes they are still together many years later. i have seen a LOT of hasty marriages -- and no, noone was pregnant -- just the majority baptist...hehehe
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie
    Based on all this disagreement shouldn't we all just vote FOR ROBERT and send a message that none of the suitors is ready for marriage. If she still loves hank, they can date and possibly get married somethime in the future. A voe for Robert is a vote for taking things slowly with Hank for now.

Just a reminder, you don't have to agree with your fellow poster on this site, but you DO have to respect their opinion enough not to flame or insult them. I can see things heading toward that line here, and I will take action against offenders of our rules.

The people that can't get through on Hank's line may have voted for someone like Robert instead.

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    tubeview, realityfreak and supergirl against all the idiots who belong on paradise HELLTEL with zack, amy, toni and crew!

nice to know hank's line is STILL busy, can't say the same for the other guys...hahahaha

FORT Regular
    Why didn't they eliminate one by one until there were 2 standing? Robert probably would have won over Hank if it was just one on one. The sheep vote all went to Hank while the few independent thinkers were split 3 ways. This show was BS, why wasn't it like American Idol where there's 2 left at the end, did they say at the beginning there would be 4 left at the end or did they decide that a few weeks ago when they were scared Robert might win unless there were 3 people to split the screw Laura and Shannon votes? Hank probably got 26% of the vote, wow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast