+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everyone vote for Robert!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFREAK
    I VOTE- we all vote for Hank until our FINGERS fall off.
    Especially if this is how America is looking at it.
    (I am just going to shut up now. If I keep on posting I am going to be a Fort President instead of a Regular)
    reality freak at least there are TWO of us with SENSE out there! hopefully more people will jump on the NICE bandwagon.

robert has had MORE than his fair share of 15 minutes, ENOUGH already!

GO HANK AND LISA!!!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie
    Do you realize they spent the last 20 minutes of the show reminding America to vote for Hank and to do the reponsible thing by taking the voting serious. Maybe they should do the reponsible thing and choose someone you love over money. VOTE ROBERT. It make the best tv and it will allow Lisa to prove to Hank that she love's him.

Quote Originally Posted by gumbosmom
    Do you realize they spent the last 20 minutes of the show reminding America to vote for Hank and to do the reponsible thing by taking the voting serious. Maybe they should do the reponsible thing and choose someone you love over money. VOTE ROBERT. It make the best tv and it will allow Lisa to prove to Hank that she love's him.
    we all KNOW she loves him...i am going to vote like crazy so you CRAZY people who are so upset that she might win AND get a million dollars the JUSTICE here would be for say robert to win, she picks hank and because she picked true love they get TWO MILLION! be careful what you wish for folks! she may just get more money due to your selfish stupidity!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    we all KNOW she loves him...i am going to vote like crazy so you CRAZY people who are so upset that she might win AND get a million dollars the JUSTICE here would be for say robert to win, she picks hank and because she picked true love they get TWO MILLION! be careful what you wish for folks! she may just get more money due to your selfish stupidity!
    now that is just stupid

Maybe we pick robert and he gets a millions bucks she gets hank and we are all happy

~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFREAK
    tubeview, realityfreak and supergirl against all the idiots who belong on paradise HELLTEL with zack, amy, toni and crew!

nice to know hank's line is STILL busy, can't say the same for the other guys...hahahaha

FORT Newbie
    1. There's no doubt that she won't marry Robert. Let's have some fun and vote for Robert. She'll choose lover over money. What a great way to start a marriage!
    2. There's only one way make this show interesting - vote Robert.
    3. Why did they make a pathetic specticale out of the last 20 minutes of the show trying to force the votes for Hank. Vote Robert to show that this is bs.

FORT Newbie
    I may not have watched the show as much as I should have but she has to marry this person.
    What, she has to? Is she pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl

robert has had MORE than his fair share of 15 minutes, ENOUGH already!
    But...so have Hank and Lisa.....

Quote Originally Posted by birdlass
    What, she has to? Is she pregnant?
    But...so have Hank and Lisa.....
    Okay both good points.
    But I am wondering... Do people want to vote for Robert because:
    1. they think that they are a good pair and should marry?
    2. Or do they just don't want Lisa to not get the money and go with Hank without it?
    3. Who do people think Lisa should marry- with or without the money?

Just curious
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

I have to jump in here on this Married By America show we have called Cupid. I do think that many of the people voting for Robert are doing so because they think that anyone who would go on a show and allow America to choose their potential mate deserves what she gets.

I think her friends, while entertaining, were too mean and nasty to the potential suitors and even more so to those selected as finalists. They also cut some very decent men in the round preceding the finalists. Why should America care that Lisa be paired with her choice? She is possibly the least charismatic person I have ever seen on a TV show. Perhaps she is shy, but not shy enough to stay in Detroit and find her own man or join a match making service in her efforts to find Mr. Right.

Oh, and if she does end up paired with Hank in the end ... it is a Simon Cowell show after all, and we know he always gets the winner he wants ... I hope she will be happy with him.

Frankly, I find the whole process disturbing. Agreeing to marry someone you barely know is just ridiculous. Letting someone else make that choice is insanity, not a leap of faith.

Most American women find the thought of an arranged marriage distasteful. How is this different? She can say no, and he doesn't have to propose, but the intent is still the same. Oh, and by the way, it comes with a million dollar dowry (spare me the dark ages reference here) if the union lasts a year.

That was money never intended to be spent by the producers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast