+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/9 Episode Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    ...i can't help it if i am a romantic...
    Supergirl, you should apply to be on one of those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Supergirl, you should apply to be on one of those shows.
    hey if they did another bachelorette i may be game...lol but i found my true love so alas i am out of luck, if only...nah i'll keep him!

i DO know i definitely would NOT put my lovelife in america's hands!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    NO kidding--if the worst thing Hank did in the house was throw a football trying to nail Dom, do you really think the other guys would be warning her about him? They're not that kind of whiny guys--none of them are jealous of Hank (really, Evan and Dom look like they're petrified of the idea that they might get stuck with her!), they really are trying to warn her about something and the producers are not letting us that side of Hank. So if Hank doesn't "win" he and Lisa can really see how much they care for each other and have a chance to see each other at their worst BEFORE they get married.
    i like all these guys but wasn't that renda? he was the odd man out, and hank has really wanted to know where he stood and truly cared for her. renda never impressed me and i can see him realizing lisa liked hank more and being a little jealous even IF he is a nice guy -- just look at dave getting mad at keith on PH...lol

i am glad she was able to make up her mind because early in the show she said it was narrowed down between evan and hank. i personally wanted to know where she stood even if i did have a good feeling.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    but i found my true love so alas i am out of luck,....
    I'd say you were in luck, eh?

Well, I'm calling it a night on here, before (to quote someone else) I move from the "FORT regular" category into the "Fort President" range of post numbers. (Whoever said that earlier - LOL to you!)

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I'd say you were in luck, eh?

Well, I'm calling it a night on here, before (to quote someone else) I move from the "FORT regular" category into the "Fort President" range of post numbers. (Whoever said that earlier - LOL to you!)

ok now {insert embarrassed smilie here} you are right! i am IN LUCK! if i have my 15 minutes of fame, i want it to be a little more substantial than the fact that i was on a reality tv show...

Quote Originally Posted by mrzrich
    Lisa and Hank need much more time to get to know each other. The other guys in the house have eluded to Hank's "Dark side"...She has never seen him mad, ...
    Yes she does need to get to know him much better - heck he needs to get
    to know her too. Sure she has been sweet and gracious during the show. Is that what she is like 24/7/365 . Sure hope not, Hank will die from too much sugar.
    What is she like when a gentleman is courting her and doing everything in his power to please her. What is she like when he says ya know I don't really want to spend Christmas Day at your mothers, I want us to have our own Christmas celebration together. What if he works long hours and doesn't want to go out dancing or shopping or whatever she wants to do every night.
    And I've also wondered how such a sweet gracious diplomatic personality could end up with 2 aggressive, opinionated, even mouthy, best friends?
    Not impossible. But is she actually more aggessive and optionated herself. Or maybe she just feels comfortable with a strong personality beside her as long as that person sees life the same way she does. So Hank might be the right ticket.

So they both need to get to know each other a lot better and see if they are really compatible. So he gets pissed off when some people are really annoying. So far he doesn't show any signs of being a hatchet murderer or anything and personally I think they should both go for it and see if it's real.

Question: How soon do they have to marry to start counting off the one year of married life to get the money?? I mean can they date for a full year and then then get married and one year after that then get the money ??

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TubeViewer
    Question: How soon do they have to marry to start counting off the one year of married life to get the money?? I mean can they date for a full year and then then get married and one year after that then get the money ??
    CBS wants them to get married next week.

okay i just made my last call for hank. i have no idea how many votes i got in but i got in as many as i could...lol surprisingly the last five minutes it was busy twice so i hope this is good news for the lisa/hank fans!

FORT Newbie
    The BEST fairtayle ending would be for ROBERT to be America's choice, Lisa to reject the choice (and the money) and choose HANK instead. How is a fairytale being rewarded money that you tried to manipulate out of 'America'. VOTE ROBERT.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    Okay, give it to me... who's the bottom 3 and who's out?
    Randan is out and Lisa said she wanted to marry Hank and all the guys gave their blessing. It was very sweet and touching. Go Lisa and Hank. Anyone that voted for anyone other than Hank should be ashamed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast