+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/9 Episode Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    true! so why not give her the best chance she has, instead of voting for robert! even HE knows that she doesn't want him and he actually clued in to this (can he be THAT clueless?) before she clearly stated that she wanted hank.

I have a feeling the Hankies will win no matter how America votes - I mean they don't throw this thing open for auditing or anything, do they? How would we know who really won? All their "do the right thing America!" stuff was probably just to cover their a**, so that it doesn't look so fishy when Hank wins.

So hang in there Supergirl, I'm sure you'll prevail.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    true! so why not give her the best chance she has, instead of voting for robert! even HE knows that she doesn't want him and he actually clued in to this (can he be THAT clueless?) before she clearly stated that she wanted hank.
    Okay, I thought that whole stand up in front of America and tell Hank she loves him and begging America to vote for him was about the most pathetic scene ever shown on tv.

My dream after gagging on that scene: Robert wins (he will--a vote for Evan or Dom is really a vote for Robert) will split the "normal" votes and Robert who is very very funny btw will get the majority), asks Lisa to marry him, she turns him down, she marries Hank, they get no money, and she has to support him with the honeymoon spent at Betty Ford.

I'd love to know who has been voting and if they are who and if the lines have been busy or open. I'd love to see a spoiler already...lol granted we have two more time zones to end unless they count hawaii too? i know they don't always since there is such a time difference...
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Okay, I thought that whole stand up in front of America and tell Hank she loves him and begging America to vote for him was about the most pathetic scene ever shown on tv.

My dream after gagging on that scene: Robert wins (he will--a vote for Evan or Dom is really a vote for Robert) will split the "normal" votes and Robert who is very very funny btw will get the majority), asks Lisa to marry him, she turns him down, she marries Hank, they get no money, and she has to support him with the honeymoon spent at Betty Ford.
    I forgot about the vote-splitting aspect. There's hope after all! (Sorry, Supergirl.) Well, there'd be hope if I didn't think the whole thing was rigged. They want their wedding finale, after all - what are they going to do without that, stand around talking about the weather for 40 minutes?

I mean why are all these guys throwing in the towel so soon if they weren't coerced into it by the producers?

FORT Newbie
    Lisa and Hank need much more time to get to know each other. The other guys in the house have eluded to Hank's "Dark side"...She has never seen him mad, never seen him after a tough day at work and never had an argument with him. I don't think you can marry anyone until you've seen them at their worst. I hope he doesn't win, that way if she truly wants to pursue him, she will at least have time to get to know him better.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I forgot about the vote-splitting aspect. There's hope after all! (Sorry, Supergirl.) Well, there'd be hope if I didn't think the whole thing was rigged. They want their wedding finale, after all - what are they going to do without that, stand around talking about the weather for 40 minutes?

I mean why are all these guys throwing in the towel so soon if they weren't coerced into it by the producers?
    no offense taken...i still can't get over people voting for robert though...sorry!

it has been clear to me since their first date that hank was her guy...so i am sure some others could see as well...afterall wasn't it renda who said some not so nice hank comments tonight?

i personally love evan/dominic/hank so not dating any personally just seeing them date, it would be a hard decision if it were me, and unlike lisa's witchy friends i think dominic is one of THE MOST MATURE 22 YEAR OLD GUYS i have ever seen! he acts a lot more mature than them!

as for next week, we can already expect a recap, what dating reality show does NOT fill half the show in with recaps?

i just wonder who will be her maid of honor and get the job of standing next to her? i can see those two girls fighting as always worried that one is closer to lisa than the other!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzrich
    Lisa and Hank need much more time to get to know each other. The other guys in the house have eluded to Hank's "Dark side"...She has never seen him mad, never seen him after a tough day at work and never had an argument with him. I don't think you can marry anyone until you've seen them at their worst. I hope he doesn't win, that way if she truly wants to pursue him, she will at least have time to get to know him better.
    NO kidding--if the worst thing Hank did in the house was throw a football trying to nail Dom, do you really think the other guys would be warning her about him? They're not that kind of whiny guys--none of them are jealous of Hank (really, Evan and Dom look like they're petrified of the idea that they might get stuck with her!), they really are trying to warn her about something and the producers are not letting us that side of Hank. So if Hank doesn't "win" he and Lisa can really see how much they care for each other and have a chance to see each other at their worst BEFORE they get married.

Premium Member
    Well Supergirl, Robert's line was only busy once when I voted. (Rats!!!)

Seriously it's like someone up there just said (sorry, I hit reply before I took note of the name) - she's better off if he doesn't win, this is just way too soon to do something as serious as get married.

But I think Hank will win, and they'll have a wedding.

Ah well.

Robert for Cupid 2!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Well Supergirl, Robert's line was only busy once when I voted. (Rats!!!)

Seriously it's like someone up there just said (sorry, I hit reply before I took note of the name) - she's better off if he doesn't win, this is just way too soon to do something as serious as get married.

But I think Hank will win, and they'll have a wedding.

Ah well.

Robert for Cupid 2!!!!!
    that is SO nice to know...lol hank was busy for the first hour straight! my dad called me just now and wanted to ask me a question i told him i couldn't talk til midnight as i went to an MB and there are robert fans out there...my dad who LOVED robert and my mother who said he had a cute "ryan o'neal smile" were both in shock and are now back to calling as the lines were busy every other time they tried...lol i know my sister is busy hitting speed dial as well...i can't help it if i am a romantic, and yes they may not know each other that well, but i have seen folks who knew each other a lot less than this and they are still happily married, so you never know...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    NO kidding--if the worst thing Hank did in the house was throw a football trying to nail Dom, do you really think the other guys would be warning her about him? They're not that kind of whiny guys--none of them are jealous of Hank (really, Evan and Dom look like they're petrified of the idea that they might get stuck with her!), they really are trying to warn her about something and the producers are not letting us that side of Hank. So if Hank doesn't "win" he and Lisa can really see how much they care for each other and have a chance to see each other at their worst BEFORE they get married.
    Yep, Hank scares me. I know it's snap-judgemental of me, but I think he's an angry control freak. "Be careful what you wish for."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast