+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/9 Episode Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Honestly i do agree with the person above who said if they truly ment for eachother it's better if Hank loses and then they date after the show and go at there own pace instead of being forced into some marriage that will be under a microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    And she does deserve what ever she gets - hallelujah - praise Simon Cowell
    what has she done to be crapped on by america? she signed up for a reality show...so she deserves what she gets...sorry but i don't think so.

she has handled herself with dignity, class and respect this entire time...if trista who did NOT gets her prince charming, why shouldn't lisa?

VOTE FOR HANK!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    what has she done to be crapped on by america? she signed up for a reality show...so she deserves what she gets...sorry but i don't think so.

she has handled herself with dignity, class and respect this entire time...if trista who did NOT gets her prince charming, why shouldn't lisa?

VOTE FOR HANK!

Well, for starters, Trista wasn't fool enough to put the decision in the hands of America.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Well, for starters, Trista wasn't fool enough to put the decision in the hands of America.
    okay so trista gets to be the bachelorette, but she was nasty! i feel sorry for ryan but hopefully his love for her has changed her into a better person! i was personally hoping she would pick charlie!

lisa isn't a fool, she is a romantic! i'm all for her happiness! we all know she will be with hank no matter what...i just hope america agrees with the minority here!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    This is from the Fort faqs , we have gone through the convo so many times we posted it there...

Yes, we all know "reality TV" isn't reality. You aren't telling us anything new. The term "reality TV" refers specifically to unscripted, non-professional actors. And even "unscripted" doesn't mean the producers didn't suggest things.

We also realize the shows we see are heavily edited, for both entertainment purposes and to give a "storyline" to the shows and each person on it. On this site, we enjoy the show for the entertainment value. We don't really care what really happened behind the scenes. Although interesting, it's not really that important
    If you sign onto one of these puppies , sorry but you are a public figure and deserve everything good or bad that goes with it. If you are nice - then everyone is happy for you ( Trista, Bob) If you are a less than intelligent , seemingly frosty , self centered personality (Rob from Flom, that Michel guy from Bach 1) then you get zero sympathy. as our great Cali says - you can't edit in a bad personality.....

Premium Member
    okay so trista gets to be the bachelorette, but she was nasty! i feel sorry for ryan but hopefully his love for her has changed her into a better person! i was personally hoping she would pick charlie!

lisa isn't a fool, she is a romantic! i'm all for her happiness! we all know she will be with hank no matter what...i just hope america agrees with the minority here!

If she and Hank have something genuine, they'll be together no matter what America decides. So you will get your fairytale ending even if you don't get to watch it.

The mistake the producers - or at least, Lisa - made here was in thinking that we watch TV to be altruistic and give happiness to others. We (most of us) watch TV to be entertained. It's as simple as that. I just want to be entertained, what these people do with their lives or their million dollars or their engagements is of pretty much no importance to me whatsoever - unless it's entertaining.

If she and Hank have something genuine, they'll be together no matter what America decides. So you will get your fairytale ending even if you don't get to watch it.

The mistake the producers - or at least, Lisa - made here was in thinking that we watch TV to be altruistic and give happiness to others. We (most of us) watch TV to be entertained. It's as simple as that. I just want to be entertained, what these people do with their lives or their million dollars or their engagements is of pretty much no importance to me whatsoever - unless it's entertaining.
    out of all these girls, erin/trista etc. lisa is the only one i have liked. i personally want to see the fairytale happy ending and who cares if they are a million dollars richer...this choice is up to us and we can help someone be a millionaire, then i am all for it...they have conducted themselves rather well, haven't been fake, haven't talked in high pitched voices and flirted like crazy when they clearly weren't interested. lisa has been REAL this entire process, and that is the reason i am all FOR her being a million dollars richer! now if it were trista, guy from the first and second bachelor or erin, i would say HADES NO!

FORT Fan
    so tell me, did the spite brigade win again?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Premium Member
    out of all these girls, erin/trista etc. lisa is the only one i have liked. i personally want to see the fairytale happy ending and who cares if they are a million dollars richer...this choice is up to us and we can help someone be a millionaire, then i am all for it...they have conducted themselves rather well, haven't been fake, haven't talked in high pitched voices and flirted like crazy when they clearly weren't interested. lisa has been REAL this entire process, and that is the reason i am all FOR her being a million dollars richer! now if it were trista, guy from the first and second bachelor or erin, i would say HADES NO!
    They do have to stay married for a year to get the money you know... they don't get it on a platter at the, uh, wedding. (They need to come up with a new term for these instant wedding to strangers... "the Darva-ing" or something.)

They do have to stay married for a year to get the money you know... they don't get it on a platter at the, uh, wedding. (They need to come up with a new term for these instant wedding to strangers... "the Darva-ing" or something.)
    true! so why not give her the best chance she has, instead of voting for robert! even HE knows that she doesn't want him and he actually clued in to this (can he be THAT clueless?) before she clearly stated that she wanted hank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast