+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Cool Dude's Fearless Predictions (9/9)

Mr. Cool Dude's Fearless Predictions (9/9)

Ok, so last week I had Dominick being booted, and Joe was.. but I did correctly pick the bottom three.

For this week, your bottom three are:

1. Dominick
    2. Renda
    3. Robert

Eliminated - Renda

Renda has escaped the bottom 3 for too long.. his time has come. He was kind of weird last week in regards to profiteering off of their post-cupid fame, his stupid t-shirt ideas, and his hitch-hiking vacation. Robert has obvious support, and Dominick seems to be gaining fan support.

Long shot bottom three:

1. Dominick
    2. Renda
    3. Hank

Hey, it would not totally surprise me.. Hank in the bottom 3.. he is starting to get more negative vibes now that his "evil Hank" personality is beaming right through. Robert's following is snowballing, and he has never been in the bottom 3.. he may keep rolling..

let's hear your thoughts!

I suspect they'll boot all of the bottom 3 this week and let America pick from the top two.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    I suspect they'll boot all of the bottom 3 this week and let America pick from the top two.
    NO way will they boot more than one guy this week. If they booted all of the bottom three and that included Dominic (my personal fave), then I wouldn't even watch the last show. So they would lose the viewers who like the "extra" two bootees, as it were, if they boot three people this week.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    How could they boot three people this week? They'd only have 2 dates to show for an HOUR! Hank is boring in his 3 minute dates... imagine a 30 minute clip.. YIKES. Robert better not get the boot.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fogey
    My money for Bottom 3 is Renda, Dom and Evan with Renda getting booted(maybe Dom).

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    My money for Bottom 3 is Renda, Dom and Evan with Renda getting booted(maybe Dom).
    I'll bet you that evan is not in the bottom three.. how much?

FORT Fogey
    2 Reasons Robert will not be bottom 3:

1. He has a good percentage of support amongst fans of the show(i would roughly estimate 20-25%)

2. Robert fans are more likely to be teens with lots of time on there hands who are willing to vote nonstop for 2 hours. Every other guy will have peopel who like them and might vote once, maybe twice for them.

As for the bottom three i think Hank is more popular then Evan, therefore Robert and Hank don't go in the bottom 3.

As for your bet 1 penny.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    2 Reasons Robert will not be bottom 3:

1. He has a good percentage of support amongst fans of the show(i would roughly estimate 20-25%)

2. Robert fans are more likely to be teens with lots of time on there hands who are willing to vote nonstop for 2 hours. Every other guy will have peopel who like them and might vote once, maybe twice for them.

As for the bottom three i think Hank is more popular then Evan, therefore Robert and Hank don't go in the bottom 3.

As for your bet 1 penny.
    Why not make it interesting... 2 pennies?

I think the bottom three will be: Robert Rhenda and Dominic I hope Dominic stays and I HOPE Robert gets out but for some reason people like him

Premium Member
    Bottom three:

Evan
    Hank
    Dom

Booted: Dom

(That's my wish list anyway.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast