+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Cool Dude's Fearless Predictions (9/9)

Renda Must Go

Renda gets the boot today.

Bottom 3: Evan, Renda, Dominic

If they only show the bottom 2: Renda and Dominic

Why wouldn't they boot more than 1 guy this week. Heck, if they can drag out an elimination ceremony for 45 minutes on FLOM2, why not 2 dates in an hour, especially when Laura and Kim, maybe MOM & DAD Shannon, and maybe the studio audience might be given time to weigh in on the final dates. Throw in 15 minutes of commercials for Match.com and you have the show.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Why wouldn't they boot more than 1 guy this week. Heck, if they can drag out an elimination ceremony for 45 minutes on FLOM2, why not 2 dates in an hour, especially when Laura and Kim, maybe MOM & DAD Shannon, and maybe the studio audience might be given time to weigh in on the final dates. Throw in 15 minutes of commercials for Match.com and you have the show.
    All too true, sadly.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    They can drag anything out as long as they want but they will lose the ratings for the viewers who voted for the "extra" guys who would get booted out under the "boot 3 out" scenario and therefore skip the last show for another network's season premier. Heck, why not boot out four tonight and have the last show be Lisa and Hankbert deciding whether or not to get married and then having the sham wedding?

FORT Fogey
    OK how do we decide who gets the pennies?

I swear Robert is #2

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    OK how do we decide who gets the pennies?

I swear Robert is #2
    Hey you owe me two pennies pal.. evan was not in the bottom 3.. I will email you my offshore account number..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Hey you owe me two pennies pal.. evan was not in the bottom 3.. I will email you my offshore account number..

Maybe he was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12