+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know what jingles Lisa wrote?

Premium Member

Does anybody know what jingles Lisa wrote?

We've heard a lot about her creative jingle-writing, but so far as I know we haven't been given any examples.

I think knowing which jingles she wrote would give us better insight into Lisa's personality, and help us make a better decision. Hehehe

For example, if she wrote the jingle for those bladder-calming pills, namely, Gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go RIGHT NOW, I think we should hold a nationwide write-in campaign to bring back the alcoholic, gambling-addicted postal worker.

It would be REALLY interesting to find out with what advertising firm Lisa is employed...is it really her father's? Besides, the bladder pills ad is at least a national campaign...she could be knocking out jingles for one of those multi-franchise car dealerships in Michigan or some ambulance chasing lawyer group.
    Last edited by psucashcow; 09-06-2003 at 09:13 PM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    It would be REALLY interesting to find out with what advertising firm Lisa is employed...is it really her father's? Besides, the bladder pills ad is at least a national campaign...she could be knocking out jingles for one of those multi-franchise car dealerships in Michigan or some ambulance chasing lawyer group.
    Very true... she could be driving people nuts with something like, "Lookie lookie lookie, here comes Cookie! Cookie pest control." (That's a genuine local jingle.)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    It would be REALLY interesting to find out with what advertising firm Lisa is employed...is it really her father's?
    She doesn't work for her Dad's agency, she works for one of the really big agencies, Campbell-Ewald. Don't know which jingles she may have written, but she's won some awards for some Chevy commercials. All this is in her bio at the CBS Cupid site.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    She doesn't work for her Dad's agency, she works for one of the really big agencies, Campbell-Ewald. Don't know which jingles she may have written, but she's won some awards for some Chevy commercials. All this is in her bio at the CBS Cupid site.
    Ah - thanks for the info.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    Very true... she could be driving people nuts with something like, "Lookie lookie lookie, here comes Cookie! Cookie pest control." (That's a genuine local jingle.)

Its Cook's Pest Control--not Cookies--and yes i do have way to much time on my hands!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfluffy
    Its Cook's Pest Control--not Cookies--and yes i do have way to much time on my hands!!
    Maybe she does the Eagleman insurance commercials (for all of you chicago people)

Or 7-7-3 - 2-1-2 - LUNA

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Maybe she does the Eagleman insurance commercials (for all of you chicago people)
    I went to school in Chicago. Those are the most blatantly badly done ads ever! ROFL!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfluffy
    Ah God you're right - how on earth could I have that jingle stuck in my head day after day and still get it wrong?

FORT Newbie
    LOL They might be stupid ads...but we remeber the dumb ads....the jingles stay in our heads and thats what they want It's like the dumb Gieko ad where the really pretty woman has the lil lizard and the romantic song is playing....OMG i hate that stupid Ad...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast