+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Dominic was 25 and Lisa was 22

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Let's face it--if Lisa really wanted to be married and be having children by now, she would be! She needs to get her butt out of whatever Michigan suburb she lives in (with Grandma--must be a great neighborhood to meet guys, and Grandma probably has a huge network of friends to fix her up with!) and move to the cities where the guys are (obviously Chicago has plenty of young guy neighborhoodss--DePaul, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, etc.--given that four of the ten finalists were from Chicago. Other cities also attract young people, not just Chicago, of course). So her reasoning for being on the show is strictly as one of Simon Cowell's production ideas--she probably doesn't even want to get married imho and won't have kids until she's 30.
    I agree completely.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Let's face it--if Lisa really wanted to be married and be having children by now, she would be! She needs to get her butt out of whatever Michigan suburb she lives in (with Grandma--must be a great neighborhood to meet guys, and Grandma probably has a huge network of friends to fix her up with!) and move to the cities where the guys are (obviously Chicago has plenty of young guy neighborhoodss--DePaul, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, etc.--given that four of the ten finalists were from Chicago. Other cities also attract young people, not just Chicago, of course). So her reasoning for being on the show is strictly as one of Simon Cowell's production ideas--she probably doesn't even want to get married imho and won't have kids until she's 30.
    I agree as well. I never got over the statement of hers that I read, saying she's never been outside of Detroit. Broaden your horizons, woman, don't lower your standards!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Hey if Lisa doesn't want him- I'll be glad to take him I'm only a year and a half younger than him anyways and he doesn't care about age.

Haha I know! he is hott lol and seems to be really nice..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12