+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right Guy - Wrong Woman?

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    It is funny to see that people to think that Lisa actually goes to cupid to find love/ husband. The fact is that this is just a little scheme to get her 15 minutes of fame... nothing more.
    Could be...though I see it as Laura and Kimberly trying to make names for themselves.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Its interesting that three women all of whom are still in there 20s can tell a man of 22 and a couple of other 2 somethings on the show that they are immature and unready for marriage...Poor guys...not one of them has been able to point the finger, hold up the mirror or most appropriately ask...? What makes you ...? and your two freinds ready.

The odds for anyone in their 20s being ready..are not supported by the the divorce statistics... I Know the show encourages...you have a whole audience egging you on..rudeness..but these ladies have been brutally honest almost spiteful on occassion....

I hope Hank sees them for what they are....and says to Lisa....lets wait...be sure and meet each other without your freinds..if she cant....she truely isnt ready...

I do know that her Harriet Nelson attitude to marriage will be over soon if they do marry....

In the end, I too think Lisa only thinks she is ready..in the end she probably isnt...

FORT Regular
    I don't think she's the right woman for him, but it goes back further than the farm episode.

Lisa wants to get married not because she wants children (which I'm not convinced she's ready for) but because she wants money and fame. Even without the million dollars, she'd be able to make some nice money off this.

Wow...there's an idea for a reality show..."Who Wants To Be A Sperm Donor?"
    Fox?

Dominic isn't ready to get married to anyone, be it Lisa or not. He's not really being honest. He's just not lying as much as others.

The odds for anyone in their 20s being ready..are not supported by the the divorce statistics
    If we go by statistics, nobody's ready to get married at any age.

Although the Divorce rates are never great in terms of the odds of your marriage lasting, they do get better with age...and a couple marrying in their 40s is more likely to remain together longer then one in their 20s..

And its never a good start to a marriage to when you think I need to be married now...I want a kid..

Hank is too nice..too good for her....

FORT Newbie
    Come on guys I think she's really sweet. She seems sincere and ready for mairrage to me. I think her and Hank make a perfect match.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman
    Come on guys I think she's really sweet. She seems sincere and ready for mairrage to me. I think her and Hank make a perfect match.
    I agree with you Tacoman! I think they are both sincere, and from the last date we saw that they are not afraid to tackle tough topics and work out issues between them....that's important in a marriage. I hope it works out for them.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    I don't think she's the right woman for him, but it goes back further than the farm episode.

Lisa wants to get married not because she wants children (which I'm not convinced she's ready for) but because she wants money and fame. Even without the million dollars, she'd be able to make some nice money off this.

Fox?

Dominic isn't ready to get married to anyone, be it Lisa or not. He's not really being honest. He's just not lying as much as others.

If we go by statistics, nobody's ready to get married at any age.
    Hey, Dommie's being VERY HONEST by saying "I think" and "I could" -- he could very easily have swept her off her feet if he wanted to.

Also, Laura is 31 and Kim is 34 according to the CBS website. They probably don't even know what 25 year olds are like today, let along 22 year olds--they are half a generation older than Dominic.

Just remember, they picked these guys--if you want to rip on someone, rip on these witches!

Lisa Shannon is 25....and they all appeared to me for the record to act like they were in their 20s.....I do however stand corrected Lisa friends have lived longer then her....they just dont show it very well by the way they treat people.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Lisa Shannon is 25....and they all appeared to me for the record to act like they were in their 20s.....I do however stand corrected Lisa friends have lived longer then her....they just dont show it very well by the way they treat people.....
    Totally agree Museumguy that Laura and Kim do not act their age--they are far more immature considering they are in their 30s than any of the guys are.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Good point. I don't know why they don't like Dominick not so much. I think he is one of my favorites. He is such a sweet family oriented guy. I think he is ready to get married. I mean as you can see America doesn't want him to go....although he is getting at the end of his rope there..
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12