+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interviews of eliminated suitos

FORT Newbie

Interviews of eliminated suitos

Why is it that Robert (first one to get kicked off) was interviewed and yet no one else has been?????

Have the others declined? What's the deal with that?

I've had the option to interview most of the booted suitors, but passed on the opportunity. I don't watch the show, so it's hard to consistently come up with decent questions.

I was wondering the same thing. I was planning to send an email complaining about this but never got around to it.

I was also confused when Rob said that he did not want a Match.com date. From the Cupid website, I thought it was in the contract for all the guys that they had to come back on the last show with a winner from the Match.com application contest.

Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    Why is it that Robert (first one to get kicked off) was interviewed and yet no one else has been?????

Have the others declined? What's the deal with that?

Rob said that he wouldn't do it voluntarily, but wasn't familiar enough with his contract to know if he was required to go or not. If he was required, he would do it.

FORT Newbie
    They are required to do the match.com thing...

John....I don't get why wouldn't you ask the same questions that you asked Robert - they are all different guys that are going to give different answers.

Paul

I really wanted to see an interview with Paul. I was interested in finding out about the progress of getting his play on Broadway along with information on his teaching career.

Sorry. I hate asking "stock" questions, I guess it's not my style. Also, the day after this show is usually a rough day for me to be available at a given time.

You could just poll fans for the questions that they are most interested in. Then you could select the questions from the list that you think would be most appropriate for an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sorry. I hate asking "stock" questions, I guess it's not my style. Also, the day after this show is usually a rough day for me to be available at a given time.

Robert Amstler Interview

It maybe too late to interview some of the guys that have been voted off the show. If you only do one other interview for Cupid, you should interview Robert Amstler.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I've had the option to interview most of the booted suitors, but passed on the opportunity. I don't watch the show, so it's hard to consistently come up with decent questions.
    It would have been nice if you'd given the opportunity to one of your other writers on here......I've been wondering why there haven't been any more interviews, too

I really enjoy the interviews and I think it's great that the FORT has access to so many of the eliminated people from the shows. Thanks.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast