+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone condoning lisa's behaviour?

FORT Newbie

anyone condoning lisa's behaviour?

no one else seems to find lisa's behaviour exceptionable.
    but think....
    at least two of the guys left (hank and evan) have told her how much they care about her.
    yet.......
    she's regularly kissing hank, dominic and evan, and passionately, tells hank that she wants to make love to him, tells evan she could kiss him all night.....
    anyone else think she's playing the field just a little too much? cheating on all of the guys? if i did this, i'd never be able to find a date again.

It shows to me that she hasn't really decided who she likes best. Compare her with Erin on LOM. Erin seems to have decided on Chad and no one else seems to be able to ring her bell. However, Trista on Bachelorette did the same as Lisa between Ryan and Charlie even tho she had already decided on Ryan. And - all the Bachelors on all the shows have done the same as Lisa. Perhaps the premise of these shows is to keep the audience guessing by having the Lady/Man of the moment kiss it up with all the favorites.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busheygirl
    but think....
    at least two of the guys left (hank and evan) have told her how much they care about her.
    yet.......
    she's regularly kissing hank, dominic and evan, and passionately, tells hank that she wants to make love to him, tells evan she could kiss him all night.....
    anyone else think she's playing the field just a little too much? cheating on all of the guys? if i did this, i'd never be able to find a date again.

Ah, the good ole double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by busheygirl
    but think....
    yet.......
    Yep, Alison does pretty much the same thing on Big Brother and everyone calls her a whore and slut

Yeah, and Alison's only going for money....no marriage vows included. What really is making this Cupid situation touchy (so to speak) is that ALL the guys see what is going on with Lisa and the others fairly quickly..It's not like there is a 3 month lag time between the dates and viewing them a la Bachelor or FLOM. Also, there are more guys still involved in the dates than at this comparable stage of FLOM and Bachelor(ette). Yeah, I doubt whether Lisa wants to retain a copy of someone's VHS tapes of Cupid for her family album. That would make talking to her own teenage daughter a heckuva lot more difficult than anything I had to reveal to mine.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Yeah, and Alison's only going for money....no marriage vows included. What really is making this Cupid situation touchy (so to speak) is that ALL the guys see what is going on with Lisa and the others fairly quickly..It's not like there is a 3 month lag time between the dates and viewing them a la Bachelor or FLOM. Also, there are more guys still involved in the dates than at this comparable stage of FLOM and Bachelor(ette). Yeah, I doubt whether Lisa wants to retain a copy of someone's VHS tapes of Cupid for her family album. That would make talking to her own teenage daughter a heckuva lot more difficult than anything I had to reveal to mine.
    I think everyone involved has had to lower their standards quite a bit. After this is all over the free guys will look back and wonder "what the heck was I thinking, putting up with all that?" They'll eventually be embarrassed that they wanted her so much and it was all captured on national TV. Even for the free guys, how would you explain your reality TV stint to your future kids? "It was ok for Daddy to share this hot babe with several other men, but you should always expect your girlfriends and future wife to be faithful to you."

FORT Newbie
    imagine lisa trying to apologise to hank/evan if/when she marries them. 'honey, i didn't mean to break your heart, but it made for good tv.'

+ Reply to Thread