+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: OH MY! Lisa's Brother Brian is HOT !!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    littlebrother
    Guest

    OH MY! Lisa's Brother Brian is HOT !!!!!!!!!

    Oh...my.....GOSH!!! Did you check out Lisa's brother Brian?? TOTAL FOX!! Tall, dark, and pierced!!

    IDEA: Brian should be the lead in CUPID 2.

    If Brian wants a wife or a husband, doesn't matter, as long as we can look at him every week!

    Anyone agree?



  2. #2
    Katelyn&Carmen
    Guest
    Strange.. I thought Lisa inherited all the good looks genes. I don't know how old he is but if he's a teenager, he seems to be rebeling his parents with those piercings.

  3. #3
    HappyDayz
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    Strange.. I thought Lisa inherited all the good looks genes. I don't know how old he is but if he's a teenager, he seems to be rebeling his parents with those piercings.
    Lisa's bio says he is 19.

  4. #4
    RubenFan#205
    Guest
    He reminds me of that Skateboard Rob from Survivor. Not very smart.

  5. #5
    Mr_Cool_Dude
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebrother
    Oh...my.....GOSH!!! Did you check out Lisa's brother Brian?? TOTAL Dork!! Tall, greasy, and pierced!! What a gaywad!

    IDEA: Brian should be the lead in a X-games reality show.

    Anyone agree?



    Yeah, I hear you!

  6. #6
    IheartCupid
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Yeah, I hear you!
    My reaction to her brother: No wonder she picked Paco!

  7. #7
    Thumpy11
    Guest
    Didn't find him attractive at all. I thought the same thing that Lisa had inherited all the attractive genes in that family as well!

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,440
    He looked OK...sort of... I think he'd look MUCH better without the piercings though... They were gross...

    I do like the fact he's tall though...

  9. #9
    Magoo
    Guest
    He was looking unhappy

    I think it is because there was a skatepark on their way to the house and dad did not want to stop


  10. #10
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo
    He was looking unhappy

    I think it is because there was a skatepark on their way to the house and dad did not want to stop

    LMAO!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.