+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone noticed...

Has anyone noticed...

...that Lisa barely opens her mouth when she speaks? It sounds like she is mumbling. She should go to a speach therapist or something..

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    I don't think she has much self confidence. She always let's her friends speak for her and trash nice guys. Her friends even said that she has a hard time saying no.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Did you also noticed Joe's punch just before he left.

His last words to the auditors was: Give all my votes to Evan.

I think that it is not good sport from him. It was a direct punch to Hank. Hank is not my favorite (too boring), but they should not try to influence the auditors like that because they dislike each other. It is a game, and it has to be fairplay.

Joe: 10 yards penality for roughing
    Hank: Decline the penality... 2nd and 2 yards to the goal line

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    I liked his plug for Evan. He's my second favorite after Robert. Heaven forbid Hank doesn't get all the glory on the show! He's the real creep IMO. And Joe was probably one of the guys that Hank couldn't get along with because he's a baby.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo

I think that it is not good sport from him. It was a direct punch to Hank. Hank is not my favorite (too boring), but they should not try to influence the auditors like that because they dislike each other. It is a game, and it has to be fairplay.

I get the feeling Joey the bs artist isn't exactly well acquainted with fair play and good sportsmanship.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    I get the feeling Joey the bs artist isn't exactly well acquainted with fair play and good sportsmanship.

BINGO! Joe sucks big time. He's just jealous of Hank. Too bad that that Joe's pitch for Evan will likely hurt Hank.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    BINGO! Joe sucks big time. He's just jealous of Hank. Too bad that that Joe's pitch for Evan will likely hurt Hank.

You never know his punch for Evan may help Hank....

There are a lot of people out there who really dislike Joe - including me -
    people are going to wonder why Joe, the BS artist, full of crap guy got along so good with Evan hmmmm.....do they have something in common.

He probably didn't get along with Hank because they are total opposites which would be a good thing.

I personally like them both....I think they both have good qualities and bad ones, it's just up to Lisa as to what qualities she can live with and which ones she can't.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo

Sounds like a real politician.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    I don't think she has much self confidence. She always let's her friends speak for her and trash nice guys. Her friends even said that she has a hard time saying no.
    Hmm, this thread got way off topic fast. Anyway, her letting her friends trash the guys is part of the TV contract, I doubt she's quite so tolerant with their criticism in real life, and I doubt they're quite so outspoken with their opinions in real life. All the same, Lisa doesn't seem very good at expressing what she's thinking or feeling. Notice how she'll mention things that bothered on the dates DURING THE SHOW instead of right away. I would've responded to Renda's idiotic plans for hitchhiking and circus shows right away. It does seem that Lisa lets her friends develop her opinions for her, because she didn't complain about that until Laura called him on it.

FORT Fanatic
    "I would've responded to Renda's idiotic plans for hitchhiking and circus shows right away. It does seem that Lisa lets her friends develop her opinions for her, because she didn't complain about that until Laura called him on it"

I think that perhaps what Renda was referring to is that after the outcome of the show, the two will be "celebrity status". That can be used to their advantage financially.

If you follow other Reality TV shows, Bachelorette Trista has done a phenomenal job of keeping herself in the limelight and acquiring $$$ for every personal appearance. The ultimate is that she's woven a deal of a cool $1million for her wedding to be televised. And...she's not being touted as idiotic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast