+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone noticed...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    ...that Lisa barely opens her mouth when she speaks? It sounds like she is mumbling. She should go to a speach therapist or something..
    may be true, but she's pretty, and well educated, and has a good job. why is she single? and why is she so desperate to get married when she's only 25? TWENTY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saying dominic is too young at 22 seems like a double standard.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Maybe Lisa is self-consious about her crooked front tooth. She looks perfect except for that and maybe it really bothers her. I know I can't take my eyes off it when she smiles or talks precisely because of her perfection otherwise. Or maybe she just doesn't have much to say.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Maybe Lisa is self-consious about her crooked front tooth. She looks perfect except for that and maybe it really bothers her. I know I can't take my eyes off it when she smiles or talks precisely because of her perfection otherwise. Or maybe she just doesn't have much to say.
    I've never noticed that, but I agree with the last sentence.

FORT Regular
    I don'tthink her teeth are crooked--her family has plenty of money that would have fixed them if so.

Actually I have to say I think Lisa is one of the most boring people ever seen on any reality show. Her interactions with Robert, whom she obviously hates, are her only shows of emotions. Otherwise she's just smiling, smiling, smiling--she will be one boring wife imho. I would love to see even a flash of a sense of humor or caring or any other emotion from her.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Actually I have to say I think Lisa is one of the most boring people ever seen on any reality show.

Yeah, that is why she was cut for the Survivor try-out. Whoops! I can't wait to see her in those gay post-cupid, daytime talk show interviews.. people will be like, "uh, she is worth $1,000,000? I don't f*cking think so!"

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I'm not ready to say that Lisa is boring, but I agree that we've seen very little of her behavior. I'd like some of the dates to be joint projects (cooking a meal together, having to clean the bathrooms before getting to go on a date, a pre-date scavenger hunt a la Race for the Altar)--any situations where you can see the couple having to cooperate and seeing how they handle themselves in real situations. I do like the format of the Cupid dates better than other reality dating shows because they're not fantasy dates. But we only get to see about 3 or 4 minutes of a date--and they're edited so we see more of the guys talking and doing things, and very little of Lisa.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I'm not ready to say that Lisa is boring, but I agree that we've seen very little of her behavior. I'd like some of the dates to be joint projects (cooking a meal together, having to clean the bathrooms before getting to go on a date, a pre-date scavenger hunt a la Race for the Altar)--any situations where you can see the couple having to cooperate and seeing how they handle themselves in real situations. I do like the format of the Cupid dates better than other reality dating shows because they're not fantasy dates. But we only get to see about 3 or 4 minutes of a date--and they're edited so we see more of the guys talking and doing things, and very little of Lisa.
    Even her live reactions to the taped date are boring and smileyfaced. She's like a windup doll. Even when she tells Dominic he's not ready for marriage she shows no emotion at all (guess she used it all up making out with him after he burned the hot dogs ). Come on, Lisa, we want to see what you're REALLY like--you're supposed to be creative and we're not seeing that.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude
    Yeah, that is why she was cut for the Survivor try-out. Whoops! I can't wait to see her in those gay post-cupid, daytime talk show interviews.. people will be like, "uh, she is worth $1,000,000? I don't f*cking think so!"
    I can't even see her and her possible hubby being ASKED to be on daytime talk show interviews!!! I don't think CBS's Early Show had the booted out guys on (like they had the Survivor losers and the Bachelor/ette bootees). She's just too boring!
    Last edited by IheartCupid; 09-08-2003 at 07:27 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I agree...she is definitely boring. Plus, she walks really weird. I can't put my finger on it...whether it is bad posture or what...but it's bugging me. I hope America votes for Robert. Ha!

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freefall120mph
    I agree...she is definitely boring. Plus, she walks really weird. I can't put my finger on it...whether it is bad posture or what...but it's bugging me. I hope America votes for Robert. Ha!
    It's probably the clothes and shoes that the producers make her wear. Dullisa will not be making the talk show circuit unless something really big happens. Any ideas on what could happen to make her talk-show worthy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12