+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My opinons of the Men

My opinons of the Men

Here are my opinion's of the men that are left:

Hank: He obviously has had the most impact on Lisa, she's like a smitten little schoolgirl whenever they show their dates. After she giggles with Brian asked her thoughts about their time together. However, I do think that he has an evil side, but then all men do.

Dominic: He is very handsome but I agree, 21 is way to young to get married. He has so much in life to experience I don't understand why he's in such a rush to get married.

Evan: I like Evan but I do think that he's a player, just something about him. I think that what interests him the most is the 'chase' but once that's over and if he's chosen I think he'd get bored.

Robert: UGH! He's creepy. He's one of the oldest ones on the panel and yet act the most like a little boy.

Renda: :stupid Renda is nice but he's a little 'young'. He's a street hustler and I'm sure by now that everyone can tell Lisa is a little on the high maintenace side and needs a little more income than a street hustler can bring in, especially if she wants to be a stay at home mom.

In the end, I hope that Hank comes out the winner because even though Lisa has made some confusing comments about a couple of the men, I think she has fallen hardest for Hank.
    *smooches*

I agree with almost all of your assessment which a few exceptions.

I don't think Hank has an evil side at all. I do, however, think he has a bit of a dominant nature and probably could be a bit controlling if allowed to be.

Robert isn't creepy, but he is strange and socially inept. I think there is some language barrier in that English is not his first language. He has to find himself before he can commit to someone else. I think a good shrink would help.

Evan - what a hunk! Yeah he is a flirt and has that adorable sorta bad boy thing going. Lisa is obviously very physically attracted to him, but marriage material - I don't think so - not for a few years yet.

Renda - a Peter Pan that hasn't grown up yet. He would be a lot of fun, but living on love alone can doom a marriage.

Dominic - absolutely adorable and mature for his age, but definitely too young yet. But in another 5-6 years - yeah baby!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Hank - Control freak. Probably has a bad temper and can't handle it when things don't go his way. I'm seeing a few black eyes in Lisa's future if she marries him.

Evan - If I liked Lisa and cared about who she married, I'd want Evan to win. He's the most genuine and the way that he was so nervous makes him HUMAN. I would be the same way.

Renda - Definitely not compatable with Lisa at ALL in my opinion. How does Lisa manage to not fit with about 4 of her top six guys? Oh that's right, she let her stupid friends decide FOR her.

Dominic - Too young. He doesn't need old Lisa. He could do a lot better probably!

And finally, ROBERT! He's the best. He has nothing in common with Lisa and he's not quite all there. And that's exactly why I want him to win! Go Rob! The fact that he still thinks he has a chance with Lisa is hilarious.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    Hank - Control freak. Probably has a bad temper and can't handle it when things don't go his way. I'm seeing a few black eyes in Lisa's future if she marries him.

Evan - If I liked Lisa and cared about who she married, I'd want Evan to win. He's the most genuine and the way that he was so nervous makes him HUMAN. I would be the same way.

Renda - Definitely not compatable with Lisa at ALL in my opinion. How does Lisa manage to not fit with about 4 of her top six guys? Oh that's right, she let her stupid friends decide FOR her.

Dominic - Too young. He doesn't need old Lisa. He could do a lot better probably!

And finally, ROBERT! He's the best. He has nothing in common with Lisa and he's not quite all there. And that's exactly why I want him to win! Go Rob! The fact that he still thinks he has a chance with Lisa is hilarious.

I like the way you think... I totally agree with everything you said, although I would rather not believe Hank is really that violent...

Don't you find Hank boring?

Recap his dates: Fishing, flopped its own french course with the kids and turned it to a simple conversation, mostly proud to answer Mister Shannon 1920s dad's questions (he was the only one).

He is ok, but he is always playing the safe side... There is long boring years waiting for Lisa

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo
    Don't you find Hank boring?

Recap his dates: Fishing, flopped its own french course with the kids and turned it to a simple conversation, mostly proud to answer Mister Shannon 1920s dad's questions (he was the only one).

He is ok, but he is always playing the safe side... There is long boring years waiting for Lisa
    I've been reading this board for a really long time, but I've never registered. I finally did because I really wanted to respond to this comment. Just because you don't like the things that Hank did, doesn't mean that Lisa didn't. If she found him boring, she would say it. Personally, I think that french course thing was really boring too, but who cares, because those kids aren't even his. You have to grow with your children, his relationship with those kids isn't going to be the same as the one with his own.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor

In the end, I hope that Hank comes out the winner because even though Lisa has made some confusing comments about a couple of the men, I think she has fallen hardest for Hank.
    Lisa should not be marrying ANY of these guys if she has fallen even slightly for more than one of them....it should not be a situation of "fallen hardest" but "fallen for only one".

FORT Newbie
    Enough with some of you out there suggesting that Hank is boring and possibly violent. First of all, he is the only one that I believe Lisa has any real connections with. Secondly, depending on your personality, going fishing, trying to learn something with kids, and just being yourself with family and friends, etc. is simple and pure happiness. I don't believe a guy has to be outrageous and flamboyant to make life funny and interesting. Maybe Hank and Lisa are the homey types, preferring a simple, non-hectic lifestyle. But who cares? They seem to really dig one another so don't spoil it by bashing them. Yes it maybe a stupid reality show but it's refreshing to see 2 people actually falling for each other in the most unusual circumstance. I absolutely agree with Fallsplendor and Anane's assessment of the men on the show. I wish I could vote 'cause I would vote for Hank all the way. Calm, cool and collective. You can't find these qualities in men so easily any more - maybe this is the reason some of you on these threads are so against Hank.

I never said Hank is violent... This statement is just a snowball development from the question asked by Kimberley. On this one, I have nothing to say... I am not going along with everyone, and I am not violent at all.

For the boring side, I am standing my position. He as done nothing, but absolutely nothing, to convince any women on this planete. He is always on the safe side. I think that he his just taking advantage of the positive words from Laura and Kimberley from the beginning, and he is building (to not say sitting) on it.

Yep! Maybe Lisa would like such a men. But actualy she can't even tell he is such a men. He is sitting there on the safe side. He is not moving and not showing anything of its personality.

The kids date was a good one to show it (don't get me wrong, the date was not showing real life with kids). He did not have fun with the kids like Dominic, Ken and Renda had. He tried to impress with the french lessons (Bonjour Monsieur) and... Nothing. But again Kimberley and Laura gave him the gold medal for saving the situation... WHAT? He saved nothing, he just did nothing.

If it would have been Dominic or Renda in that situation... Wouaaaaaaaaaaaah! They would have been too young for marriage.

The fishing thing. What the hell was he thinking! You can't show your personality on a fishing date. He could have done a date to the church it would have been the same risk of neither looking good or bad.

And this is why people are snowballing on the "going along with the other guys" thing. Because this is the only thing during the entire show that they have to judge its personality... It did not even happened during a date.

If Hank is the one for Lisa, Lisa will miss something if she says yes. Forget the million and go on a date without Kimberley and Laura, you will find the best for you Lisa.

But overall this show was great and fun to watch... And they know it!

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    Enough with some of you out there suggesting that Hank is boring and possibly violent. First of all, he is the only one that I believe Lisa has any real connections with. Secondly, depending on your personality, going fishing, trying to learn something with kids, and just being yourself with family and friends, etc. is simple and pure happiness. I don't believe a guy has to be outrageous and flamboyant to make life funny and interesting. Maybe Hank and Lisa are the homey types, preferring a simple, non-hectic lifestyle. But who cares? They seem to really dig one another so don't spoil it by bashing them. Yes it maybe a stupid reality show but it's refreshing to see 2 people actually falling for each other in the most unusual circumstance. I absolutely agree with Fallsplendor and Anane's assessment of the men on the show. I wish I could vote 'cause I would vote for Hank all the way. Calm, cool and collective. You can't find these qualities in men so easily any more - maybe this is the reason some of you on these threads are so against Hank.
    I agree. I don't like Hank much and don't like Lisa at all, but I think they're perfect for each other. Lots of people go fishing and enjoy it, so those who find that boring just need to learn to accept people's differences. :p Hank's the only one who could possibly be interested in Lisa for more than physical reasons--the others just think she's attractive. Lisa would bore the snot out of Evan or Renda longterm, maybe Dominick as well.

+ Reply to Thread