+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Question!!!

FORT Fanatic

Finale Question!!!

During the finale there is supposed to be a wedding I guess - my question is this? Is Lisa going to marry whoever America chooses - or will she say forget it and pick the one she wants. In that case - will the guy really want her - with no money? This should be interesting. Hank was the only one last night that was totally certain he wanted Lisa money or not. I hope it plays in his favour - but America seems to want Robert!! I thought it was so funny when Hank said even his best friends are voting for Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    I thought it was so funny when Hank said even his best friends are voting for Robert.
    Yeah, that was awesome.. Even they know that Hank sucks!

I don't under stand why America would want Robert. It's obvious that she is not interested in him in that way, she hasn't kissed (on her own free will that is). If Robert is chosen by us, then I will realize just how evil we really are.
    *smooches*

FORT Regular
    If Robert wins and proposes, Lisa will definitely turn him down. I'm wondering, though, if she may name the guy she really wants. I think it would be cool if Hank proposed to her anyway....I believe him when he says he wants Lisa, not the money or competition!

TLynn, Lisa will marry the person America chooses. Or she might not...she always has the option of saying no, right?

IF she marries the guy, and stays married a year, they win a million bucks.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude

Consider: Perhaps Hank's friends are voting for Robert because they are trying to be good friends and protect Hank from Lisa. In my opinion, Hank is a pretty good guy and is NOT a good match for Lisa.

Lisa seems to be the spoiled...wants someone to make her a mom and provide everything for her. I've seen very little personality in Lisa. She hasn't seemed to express herself at all on ANY of the dates.

People would be doing Hank a huge favor by voting him off.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Consider: Perhaps Hank's friends are voting for Robert because they are trying to be good friends and protect Hank from Lisa.
    Or, perhaps Hank's "friends" think that Hank is a real a-hole...and in turn, are protecting Lisa from the monster that is Hank.

Vote Robert

My feelings exactly. I never heard Hank say that he wanted Lisa even without dollars. I think Hank said his friends are voting for Robert because it is close to the end and he may have cold feet about an instant TV wedding in two weeks especially since he would have to wait a year to buy his farm with Cupid dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cool_Dude

FORT Fanatic

Once again...

people are making mountains of molehills - Hank's friends are obviously teasing him. Robert is such a fricken dolt it is hilarious to vote for him - you don't want to vote him off too early - then all the comedy would be gone. Plain and simple. Hank is not evil - you my friends are jealous.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    Plain and simple. Hank is not evil - you my friends are jealous.
    Why do the Hankies think disliking him is based on jealousy? What exactly am I jealous of here?

I will concede that I'm basing my impression of Hank on a few things I consider to be red flags and a similarity to someone I know in real life, and this is probably unfair of me - but I sure ain't jealous of anyone who has anything to do with this farce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast