+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Question!!!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I did hear Hank say he didn't care about the money, that he was only in it for Lisa (it was on one of the last two shows). I'm probably a romantic, but I think Hank and Lisa are falling in love. If America picks anyone but Hank, I don't think Lisa will marry them. Evan is the only other suitor I think she'd consider marrying--I think she likes him a lot (and so do I), but I don't think he's ready for marriage. If Hank isn't the final suitor, I think he will propose to her anyway.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    I did hear Hank say he didn't care about the money, that he was only in it for Lisa (it was on one of the last two shows). I'm probably a romantic, but I think Hank and Lisa are falling in love. If America picks anyone but Hank, I don't think Lisa will marry them. Evan is the only other suitor I think she'd consider marrying--I think she likes him a lot (and so do I), but I don't think he's ready for marriage. If Hank isn't the final suitor, I think he will propose to her anyway.
    I was just about to post the same thing! At the end of the last show, Hank specifically said he did not care about the competition or the money, he only wants Lisa. I agree with your assessment about the potential wedding also, I think Hank is the only one Lisa would marry right now, they seem to have developed some deep feelings for each other. She would maybe consider Evan, but I think she probably realizes now that he is not ready for marriage yet.

Evan would probably be fine as a husband as long as you don't ask him to cook for the family and guests.

QUOTE=HappyDayz]I was just about to post the same thing! At the end of the last show, Hank specifically said he did not care about the competition or the money, he only wants Lisa. I agree with your assessment about the potential wedding also, I think Hank is the only one Lisa would marry right now, they seem to have developed some deep feelings for each other. She would maybe consider Evan, but I think she probably realizes now that he is not ready for marriage yet.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE= Hank is not evil - you my friends are jealous.[/QUOTE]

That is a funny line.

I only watch this show for entertainment. I find Hank very boring which is one explanation for me missing his terms of endearment on the show.
    I really don't think Hank will agree to an instant TV wedding to a total stranger. An engagement is one thing but a wedding is really over the top for this show with potentially four suitors still in the running on the last episode along with an audience of cast-off suitors and their Match.com dates. Renda would not be the only circus act in attendance.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Evan would probably be fine as a husband as long as you don't ask him to cook for the family and guests.
    Or ask him if he's ready to settle down

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Evan would probably be fine as a husband as long as you don't ask him to cook for the family and guests.]
    Actually, the his failure at cooking didn't bother me at all. My husband wouldn't fare much better. I really do like Evan. He seems sincere. The things that bothered me about that date was his saying he'd be ready for marriage IF he found the right girl, and the fact that once Lisa's dad started helping with the meal, Evan kind of bowed out and let everyone else do the work (or at least the editing made it look that way).

FORT Regular
    Actually, the his failure at cooking didn't bother me at all. My husband wouldn't fare much better. I really do like Evan. He seems sincere. The things that bothered me about that date was his saying he'd be ready for marriage IF he found the right girl, and the fact that once Lisa's dad started helping with the meal, Evan kind of bowed out and let everyone else do the work (or at least the editing made it look that way).
    That's something that bothered me too. I really don't get the feeling that Evan is the kind of guy you can count on. He may be fun, and maybe he's even sincere, but I'm not sure his long-term potential is there. For marriage, it's important to be able to count on the person to come through in a crisis.....he couldn't even come through for dinner. He does fine when he's one on one with Lisa (though he fakes his way through a lot of things), and I think possibly the reason he did so badly with her family is because he feared they would see right through him (and her little brother did seem to). Twice in the last few weeks he has looked like he stopped breathing when asked about getting serious and settling down.....I really don't think he's into it to that degree. I am even curious as to whether he intentionally blew the dinner because he doesn't want to settle down right now.

And I also don't think it was just the editing that made it look like he bowed out of the work....we actually heard Laura say so, during the dinner and again during her critique.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    I think Evan was wise to say that, just as Dominick was wise to say "I think I'm ready". I think Evan likes Lisa on a superficial level but doesn't really want to marry her. He and Dominick may think they want to, but once they're off this crappy show for a few weeks they'll be so embarrassed they ever wanted her so much.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    I think Evan was wise to say that, just as Dominick was wise to say "I think I'm ready". I think Evan likes Lisa on a superficial level but doesn't really want to marry her. He and Dominick may think they want to, but once they're off this crappy show for a few weeks they'll be so embarrassed they ever wanted her so much.

Evan's meal was way too simple for him to have screwed it up unless he was trying to NOT impress her parents. And Dom is way too smart to say "I THINK" if he really truly wanted to marry this boring chick. Both of them probably realize they deserve someone who's just a LITTLE more fun than little Lisa.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Evan's meal was way too simple for him to have screwed it up unless he was trying to NOT impress her parents. And Dom is way too smart to say "I THINK" if he really truly wanted to marry this boring chick. Both of them probably realize they deserve someone who's just a LITTLE more fun than little Lisa.
    I really think you're right. I was actually looking for Evan to have realized that Dullisa was not for him when she met his family. I hope they both realize that already, but it would be more entertaining if they flat out admitted they didn't think Dullisa was right for them. Or maybe they think they could put up with her for a million bucks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast