+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I thought the guys were sequestered

I thought the guys were sequestered

What's with Hank saying that when he went home, all of his friends told him that they were voting for Robert?

I thought that the guys didn't have access to the outside world.

But if they do, who's to say that someone's not feeding them information about how people are reacting to them on these discussion boards?

I suppose it wouldn't really matter one way or the other unless they modify their behavior accordingly (which in the long run, I don't suppose I care about either since--as several people have pointed out--we have no way of knowing who is really a good choice for Lisa anyway).

OK. Well, at least I got that off my chest.

As you were.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Regular
    When the guys took Lisa home, they all had a chance to talk to friends and family.....a lot of the friends were at the 'meet & greets' so it would be difficult to keep them from talking.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    When the guys took Lisa home, they all had a chance to talk to friends and family.....a lot of the friends were at the 'meet & greets' so it would be difficult to keep them from talking.
    Oh, of course! Silly me.

Shows how much impact last week's show had on me. I'd already forgotten that she met the friends and families.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread