+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saying NO to marriage

FORT Newbie

Saying NO to marriage

If America chooses someone Lisa does not want to marry, do you think she will have the courage to say no on TV? I did notice what Laura said tonite, that Lisa has a hard time saying no to anything. I wonder if she is put on the spot in that scenario if she can make that decision, or will she space out as Darva Conger claims to have done and marry him anyway??

Quote Originally Posted by Teapot
    If America chooses someone Lisa does not want to marry, do you think she will have the courage to say no on TV? I did notice what Laura said tonite, that Lisa has a hard time saying no to anything. I wonder if she is put on the spot in that scenario if she can make that decision, or will she space out as Darva Conger claims to have done and marry him anyway??
    I think she would say no to Robert... I think she'd say yes to Evan or Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    I think she would say no to Robert... I think she'd say yes to Evan or Hank.

If that's true, isn't it incredible? Imagine being in a position that you'd say "yes" to more than one man? If I was tempted to marry more than one person, I'd say no to both until I knew for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    If that's true, isn't it incredible? Imagine being in a position that you'd say "yes" to more than one man? If I was tempted to marry more than one person, I'd say no to both until I knew for sure.
    I agree.. I think it's disgusting... :rolleyes

I'd hope now this could be the one time in her life she'd be able to stand up for herself and say no to someone...

I think she'd say yes to all the guys except maybe Robert. But I don't think that's disgusting. She is playing a "game" afterall. The dowry really taints the "happily ever after" part of this marriage. Of course if there's any chance the guy might be worthwhile you're going to marry him and spend that year trying to see if it's a good match. After you cash that check then you can decide to continue or get divorced and move on. Not something I'd choose to do, but to each her own.

I disagree.. this isn't a game.. this is her life... and the lives of her future children...

Marriage is a sacred bond... it certainly should be taken more seriously... if not for herself then at least for these kids that she is so damned determined to have by any man that comes along...

Marriage isn't a sacred bond to anyone trying to pick their future spouse off a reality show from a pool of X people. I guarantee.

Hug me!
    man.. all i am saying is where can I find girls that can't say "no" ? hehe
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Maybe I'm a romantic, but I think she'll say no to everyone except the one she really wants (which is probably Hank).

Anyway - I hope that will be the case. I cannot imagine marrying someone unless you really love him or at least think you do. But - it is reality TV and she has set herself up so who knows?

[COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=fixedsys][SIZE=2]

Hi I'm new here so please be nice

I think that Lisa can and will say no if she is really creeped out by one of the men. I don't think I could fake it with someone even for a million dollars. They would have to promise to never ever come near me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast