+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Please SAVE AMERICA, BOOT ROBERT!!!

BTW I loved Hank's date. He is the family fave! I like Dominic and Evan too but Hank just seems to fit the best with Lisa. I'd love to know why Joe was so in with Evan though...Hmmmm, does he know something we don't?[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you about booting Robert off. Some people may not like Lisa but I sure hope that they have some the decency to help her find a good life-long partner. Hank is the only one I see Lisa with. I have a bad feeling that Hank will be kicked off. Hopefully this doesn't happen. It would be so satisfying to see Lisa and Hank together. Hank is perfect!

I don't mean to be mean-spirited but I can tell you why Joe is sooo in love with Evan:

1. Joe is gay.

2. Joe is like Hank's twin brother, only he got the raw end of the stick. G*d forgot to give him charm, good looks, height, and hair.

3. Joe hates Hank and will be doing his share of voting to boot Hank off.

4. Joe is spiteful. He knows Evan is somewhat of a player, a womanizer but he'll do anything to see to it that his twin brother will not come on top - at any cost.

5. Joe is Joe. Take a look at the other postings about Joe and you will understand his personality.

Hope I have not offended anyone here. GO HANK GO!

someone please tell me who got voted off this week!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHale
    someone please tell me who got voted off this week!!!

Joe. Thank goodness.

FORT Newbie

Robert Rules

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    Did you notice he is getting more and more applause every week? And he actually used to get boos and jeers from the studio audience! His popularity is definitely growing!!!!!

My fellow countrymen, do the right thing and vote for Robert. Keep the show interesting and let people know just how ridiculous all this reality T.V. is.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Lisa can get the guys of her dreams if she wants, if she likes a particular person that much just turn down the marriage and decide to date one of the other guys. In that case she doesn't have to do the "shame" marriage and actually get to know the guy.

What is so romantic about marrying a guy who you dated(all infront of a camera) 8 times?

As for robert, what's a better story then the hopeless loser not giving up and getting the girl of his dreams?

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you CharlaFan. If people had the power to do something nice and give 2 people who deserve each other a great life together, why wouldn't anyone want to do that? I think Lisa seems like a sweet girl. It's cruel to force Robert onto her. Robert has grown on me the last 2 shows but come on, him with Lisa?
    I agree that meeting the guy who you dated on tv isn't exactly romantic but Lisa lucked out with Hank. They have an unbelievable connection that you may not even find outside of reality tv. I wished them well and hope that they will end up together.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    If people had the power to do something nice and give 2 people who deserve each other a great life together, why wouldn't anyone want to do that? ..... Lisa lucked out with Hank. They have an unbelievable connection that you may not even find outside of reality tv. I wished them well and hope that they will end up together.
    Hell, how do we know Hank is best for her? For all we know, she might marry Hank and three years later she's filing a restraining order against him.

It's nuts to imagine that we - we - could pick the best guy for Lisa under any circumstances. Would you let your friends pick your husband for you, let alone a TV audience of strangers?

We do not have the power to give Lisa a happy life, no matter who we vote for.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    One question I have, does Lisa work for her Dad? Isn't she in advertising and he owns an ad agency? Not relevant to anything, just wondering.

After the last show I realized why I like the Robert dates so much. Because of his personality he forces Lisa to interact with him. On most of the dates we see (I know, could be the editing) Lisa basically sits back and is adored by her suitor. On dates with Robert she actually has to do something, i.e., talk with him.

And in case anyone missed it earlier, Renda is a hustler! He's about making a buck. Selling tickets to see the new couple!? Hmmmm, maybe I want him to win now.

A few have mentioned that there are only two more shows. anyone have any insight as to how they will wind up the show? Kick someone else off next week. Let's assume Dominic (sorry Dom fans, but he's been second to last twice now. Odds are on him to go). Now what happens? Next week America votes for Hank, Evan, Robert and Renda and the person with the highest total wins?? It's sort of a crazy way to do it. We know from AI experience that, as contestents are voted off, the people who voted for that person now vote for someone else. Logically, the highest vote getter changes from week to week. In Cupid, people voting for Ken voted for someone else last week; people voting for Joe last week, voted for someone else this week, etc. The biggest vote getter when there are four men left might not be the biggest vote getter when there are two men left. See? So Lisa will never know who "America" picked because the rules of the contest changed because CBS didn't want to do anymore shows. Seems crazy.

FORT Newbie
    I think the last 2 men standing will be Robert and Hank possibly Evan and Robert but my bet is Hank.
    The show is going to do what is going to give them the ratings....wouldn't that be a great last show....let's see who wins....true love or spite.

I know that would make me drop everything to watch the last episode.

The show knows what's going on....maybe someone is reading the message boards....it's not just a coincidence that Joe made all those comments last night to Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    I think the last 2 men standing will be Robert and Hank possibly Evan and Robert but my bet is Hank.
    How do you know that there will be a "last 2" showdown? If there's only two more shows, they'd have to cut three guys next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast