+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

WOO HOOOO!!!!!! Robert had an awesome date!!!!!!! Especially after watching those frustrating dates with Hank & Dominic... I really feel like Robert brings out the best in Lisa! Go Robert!!!!!!

FORT Regular
    I see Laura and Kimberly haven't learned their lesson yet. And here I was thinking America might not find Robert funny any more. It's interesting to see Lisa paint him in a positive light, even to the extent of arguing with her friends. Of course, this was obviously going to happen, as time's winding down, and he's one of America's favorites, so if she wants the money, she's gotta play nice with everyone.

Premium Member
    Whoops - my apologies to John for posting in the other thread. I just plain forgot. I'm sorry. :/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    WOO HOOOO!!!!!! Robert had an awesome date!!!!!!! Especially after watching those frustrating dates with Hank & Dominic... I really feel like Robert brings out the best in Lisa! Go Robert!!!!!!

How were Hank and Dominick's dates frustrating. I wouldn't say that Robert had an awesome date. Awesome for him maybe compared to his other dates but pretty average in the scheme of things?

Quote Originally Posted by meenwun
    How were Hank and Dominick's dates frustrating. I wouldn't say that Robert had an awesome date. Awesome for him maybe compared to his other dates but pretty average in the scheme of things?
    I got very frustrated watching their dates... the way they (Lisa, her friends, and now her Dad) keep throwing around that word "maturity" and what it means to them, was really pissing me off... I was planning to post a thread on it, but I have to wait until after midnight, and after I've cooled off some

But then I saw Robert & Lisa's date, and it just made me forget all about that... and it just put a big smile on my face.. I thought it was really sweet

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    But then I saw Robert & Lisa's date, and it just made me forget all about that... and it just put a big smile on my face.. I thought it was really sweet
    With "voyeur" in your name, I can see why you might actually LIKE Robert...lol

However I was about to toss my cookies when he asked her if he could give her a massage and he acts all innocent like he is so into her. Give me a frigging break -- if ANYONE is there for himself it is this publicity hound!

I know why the girls weren't down with Robert tonight. They are hoping reverse psychology works!

Please SAVE AMERICA, BOOT ROBERT!!!

BTW I loved Hank's date. He is the family fave! I like Dominic and Evan too but Hank just seems to fit the best with Lisa. I'd love to know why Joe was so in with Evan though...Hmmmm, does he know something we don't?
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

Was anyone besides me SHOCKED that Robert got the second biggest audience applause when the guys were introduced again before the final break. It was kind of scary.

FORT Newbie
    Joe is gone....Joe is gone....it's almost sad...noone to really rip on all that much because the other guys are decent looking....I mean at least their not hitting the 200lb mark in the weight department.....how about the bald spot shot when they were all hanging out at the house....I was dying laughing....Joe...rogaine my friend....try something...what will he look like in 5 years...Lisa should be thanking her lucky stars....

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    With "voyeur" in your name, I can see why you might actually LIKE Robert...lol

However I was about to toss my cookies when he asked her if he could give her a massage and he acts all innocent like he is so into her. Give me a frigging break -- if ANYONE is there for himself it is this publicity hound!

I know why the girls weren't down with Robert tonight. They are hoping reverse psychology works!

Please SAVE AMERICA, BOOT ROBERT!!!

BTW I loved Hank's date. He is the family fave! I like Dominic and Evan too but Hank just seems to fit the best with Lisa. I'd love to know why Joe was so in with Evan though...Hmmmm, does he know something we don't?

I can see why he likes Evan so much, I love him the most as well, for myself that is

Hank is a pretty good guy too, but there is just something about him that I can't put my finger on, that slightly turns me off... I do think he is probably the best closest "match" for Lisa, but I don't necessarily mean that as a compliment to either one of them...

I DO believe Robert is very much into Lisa, and it's nice to see that Lisa is warming up to him a little bit... It'll make thing so much easier when the inevitable happens
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 09-02-2003 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Was anyone besides me SHOCKED that Robert got the second biggest audience applause when the guys were introduced again before the final break. It was kind of scary.

Did you notice he is getting more and more applause every week? And he actually used to get boos and jeers from the studio audience! His popularity is definitely growing!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast