+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Lisa's Top Choice?

FORT Fanatic

Who is Lisa's Top Choice?

To me I really seem to think she liked Hank the best. I don't know why everyone has started calling him psycho - I think he is the best of the bunch hands down. The other guys know he is the forerunner and will do anything to slam him and make him look bad. To me Lisa's eyes say it all when she is with Hank. Getting closer all the time is Evan, but I feel Evan is the creepy one and not genuin at all. He wants to win. Hank and Lisa are falling hard - or is it just my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    To me I really seem to think she liked Hank the best. I don't know why everyone has started calling him psycho - I think he is the best of the bunch hands down. The other guys know he is the forerunner and will do anything to slam him and make him look bad. To me Lisa's eyes say it all when she is with Hank. Getting closer all the time is Evan, but I feel Evan is the creepy one and not genuin at all. He wants to win. Hank and Lisa are falling hard - or is it just my imagination.
    If what you think is right, then why would she tell Evan that it isn't the way it is with him with anyone else?

Escaping my own reality!
    Hank or Evan, can't tell. I think she really likes both of them but I'm not sure which she likes better. I've been pro-Hank all the way, but Evan has really grown on me. I can't tell if Evan is a big flirt or a player, it's hard to tell. Originally I though player but now I'm thinking flirt. I don't have much respect for players but flirts are fine!

FORT Fanatic

I don't think you are using the correct words - but I could be wrong - she said the other dates haven't been like this date. But I've never heard her say to Evan or anyone else - that she is taken with them, smitten with them, etc. She has only said those things to Hank. The other dates have not been like her dates with Evan, each date is different. So it was fairly generic I thought - she was getting herself out of a sticky situation.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    If what you think is right, then why would she tell Evan that it isn't the way it is with him with anyone else?

I think it's because she is falling for BOTH Hank and Evan at this stage.....and they are very different guys, so yeah, her dates with Evan aren't like any others (it was her dates with Evan that she said weren't like any of the others). But from viewing them, her dates with Hank aren't like any others either (her eyes do come alive when she is with Hank, in a way I haven't really seen with the other guys)....and if she were totally sold on Evan, she wouldn't be getting so hot and heavy with Hank. I think her feelings are developing, but maybe she isn't quite sold on which should be "the one".

Personally, I still think Hank is the better choice for her. I don't think he did anything bad...it was a moment of passion (which appeared to be very mutual), on their fifth date, and he obviously didn't think it was going to be heard (his face was red and he looked shocked)....I didn't see anyone getting all upset when Evan had his hand on her a$$ on their second date (and also had her sitting on his lap.....a recurring theme for him). I just wonder if Evan would be so wrapped up in Lisa if he weren't sequestered and had other women around.....he was pretty quick to try and get Laura and Kim on his lap early on. I'd bet that Evan has talked about sex with her before, we just weren't privy to it.

I think Hank has fallen for Lisa....and is struggling with the situation and how to handle it...possibly some insecurity showing, with his statements about not sharing her. I hope he opens up about his emotions this week (not about jealousy, but about his feelings for Lisa), because Evan is opening up a little more about feelings, and if Hank is serious about winning Lisa's heart, he needs to do the same.

Hank

I think Hank would be the most mature and stable as a husband. After reading an article on SirLinksalot.net, he had to grow up fast and was on his own at 14 after winning a scholarship to military school. I think he would have a deeper appreciation for family with the lost of his mom when he was 6 or 7 and the death of his father at 16.

Renda, Evan, and Dom seem like pretty cream puffs next to a real man that can handle life.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I think Hank would be the most mature and stable as a husband. After reading an article on SirLinksalot.net, he had to grow up fast and was on his own at 14 after winning a scholarship to military school. I think he would have a deeper appreciation for family with the lost of his mom when he was 6 or 7 and the death of his father at 16.

Renda, Evan, and Dom seem like pretty cream puffs next to a real man that can handle life.
    Wow, you make quick and stark distictions based on superficial impressions. Take a good look at the guy's photos, he is not even remotely handsome, looks like a Balkan type of beef to me. Sure he is "steady" because it is hard to fool around with that looks.
    These "options trading" guys are a surprise to me. There is a lot of hustling in that business but if you are really into it and doing well (minority) you wouldn't have the time to waste on silly TV shows like "Cupid."

A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar

joking???

Quote Originally Posted by blaster2
    Wow, you make quick and stark distictions based on superficial impressions. Take a good look at the guy's photos, he is not even remotely handsome, looks like a Balkan type of beef to me. Sure he is "steady" because it is hard to fool around with that looks.
    These "options trading" guys are a surprise to me. There is a lot of hustling in that business but if you are really into it and doing well (minority) you wouldn't have the time to waste on silly TV shows like "Cupid."

You are kidding right? You accuse the other poster of being superficial and then you proceed to judge Hank on his looks. Whoa - you are really deep. :mad:
    Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I think everyone is on this show for superficial reasons. Paul was my favorite but he was given the boot as the most superficial person on the show. Why does everyone on the show have the free time to go on this show to try to win a million bucks? Why are Lisa's friends such rude biatches when they know they can't win a million but may be able to apply for other TV jobs?

You are right Hank is no Luke Wilson. He just seems like the only probable husband (lesser of evils) out of the remaining top ten men that Lisa selected as potential husband material.

This show is not much to base anything on but Lisa is willing to let the general public vote for her potential future husband. After reading Rob's interview, it is not any better if you are an actual suitor.

Quote Originally Posted by blaster2

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady

FYI there were a lot of errors in that article--for instance, that he was the only one approached by the producers and didn't have to audition. I know at least one of the other guys (and probably most of the top 10) were also approached by the producers. Hank still had to audition and presumably still could have been voted off by the girls. He is not the only one to go to a private highly regimented high school, either.

I don't know why you think Evan and Dom are cream puffs next to him--coaching girls' club volleyball is a HUGELY competitive industry (elite girls skip high school teams and only do club, so being successful at it as Evan is says a LOT about him) and Dominic grew up with a developmentally challenged sister only three years younger than him--don't you think that would make you more mature than the average 22 year old? Especially when you see how close he is to her (and proud to show her off!) and how protective of her. Lisa and the witches should see how mature he is for that reason alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast