+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who would get voted out if the voting was reversed?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo
    I posted the same subject, same description, yesterday, but it has been deleted. Still don't know why.

The last part I was suggesting after voting for the one we want to leave is about the remaining 4.

From this point, it should be all in Lisa' hands. Afterall, she is the one getting involved. And there would be no way to gang on the good guys from the beginning until the end.

With this method, I think the following would be on stage: Hank, Evan, Paul, Joe
    If you voted for who you wanted off, people like Ken and Robert A would be voted off in the first 3 or 4people, but once you got rid of the "bad apples" and down to the final 6 or 7, people would set there sites at the big dogs like Hank. In my humble opinion Hank would not make it to the final 4 if you had this system of voting.

I can't see how they could gang on a value like Hank with 7 left

Think that the majority are honest in the vote. The few gangers wouldn't create an impact on the one that would be voted out by the honest votes.

But by voting for the one you like, the vote is spread... And caused Paul to go... And the Yankees (on TV at the same time) almost guide Renda to the Exit door 3 times.

And Robert benefit from all this. As you can see, He has never been in the bottom 3 !!! This guy has a part of California with him, and he is well known from the bodybuilder community, and the artistic community (he doubled Schwartzeneger). And he has his web site, etc, etc, etc...

By voting for the one to leave, he would be gone. Paul would be on stage.

And I keep thinking that Lisa should be the one to decide at the end (final 4?). And they could have changed the formula for the last episodes...

That would be the honest way to go... But there is a show to sell... And I like it as well.

I dont think there is going to be a way that Lisa can pick the guys she marrys and get the 1 million. The producers are going to say either marry the guy that America has chosen for a year and get 1 million dollars or dont and loose the money. It's her choice!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo
    I can't see how they could gang on a value like Hank with 7 left

Think that the majority are honest in the vote. The few gangers wouldn't create an impact on the one that would be voted out by the honest votes.
    Put it this way, it's a 2 dog race between evan and hank. If i was a evan fan i would vote for hank and if i was a hank fan i would vote evan because they are the biggest threat to "my guy". You will also get the synnical vote trying to get these guys out as well.

They may not be the first guy or 2 kicked off but they would be weeded out when it comes down to the final 4 because fans of other guys see them as the hugest threat, so they try to vote then off to help there guy(it happned in BB1, Britney was the most popular person on the show according to a quick poll, but the second she got put up for nomination she got voted out because people precieved her popularity as a threat to the people they liked).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12