+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those voting in Lisa's best interest, who should win?

Escaping my own reality!

For those voting in Lisa's best interest, who should win?

Ok, there are several threads for the "Robert should win" crowd. For the rest of us, who should win? I've been a Hank supporter from the beginning, but Evan is getting right up there for me too. It really looks like both of these guys are really into Lisa and she into them. I'm not sure which way it should go right now!

I think Dominic has to go, he isn't ready, it's not gonna work. I don't see any romantic interest between Lisa and Joe. Robert just needs to go, it is painful for him, her and everyone else. I think she likes Renda, he's probably more ready than Dominic to settle down, but Evan and Hank are such better matches that it won't happen.

Last night I voted 5 times for each Hank and Evan, and 4 for Renda. Honestly, I'm ready for it to be down to Hank and Evan for the duration of the show, the rest can just leave now!

FORT Regular
    Hank all the way! I think he and Lisa are electric together....you can feel the magic

Evan would be my second choice, but I'm still not too sure about him...and I think she and Hank are more compatible for the long run.

Hands down.

Robert.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Hank is perfect for her but I can't stand the sight of him.

Evan is too good for her.

I want her to marry Renda now.

Rational people putting themselves in Lisa's place would pick Evan or Hank, depending on how it pans out with both of them. After last night's trip to NYC with Renda, I was surprised how much I'm starting to like him. But honestly, I find it hard to pick for Lisa, rather than just pick for me if I was Lisa (see what I mean?).

Lisa is in a 9 to 5 job, so I think it makes sense for her to be with another 9 to 5er, like Hank. But maybe that's not best for her. Maybe with kids, it would be better to have a husband with a more flexible schedule like, possibly, Evan or Renda. I didn't vote last night, but if I hadn't been lazy, I would have split my votes across the three of them.

Joe is right for Laura--let's just say it. Don't you think Laura would have fared great with his boisterous family? And Laura's stinking crazy about Joe. Hopefully, the two of them will figure that out.

Dominic would be a great affair for anyone, but I agree, he's not ready.

And Robert--I feel badly for him because there's such a swell of support on the net and (obviously) among voters to keep him in it for the public's entertainment. If people wanted to be kind, they'd let him go.

Escaping my own reality!
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Joe is right for Laura--let's just say it. Don't you think Laura would have fared great with his boisterous family? And Laura's stinking crazy about Joe. Hopefully, the two of them will figure that out.
    *ROFL* I hadn't thought of this, but I can see it! Laura would have fit right in (Lisa looked intimidated) and she does keep saying how much she loves him. This could work!

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieC
    *ROFL* I hadn't thought of this, but I can see it! Laura would have fit right in (Lisa looked intimidated) and she does keep saying how much she loves him. This could work!
    Laura doesn't have the money though. Joe won't want her.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    Laura doesn't have the money though. Joe won't want her.
    Well, I know some of the things that Wildthing has indicated about the real Joe, but hopefully, he's not really a complete jerk.

FORT Newbie

Evan

Evan is the best match for Lisa. Hank is psycho and really controlling. His attitude towards the guys and the way he was talking to Lisa about sex on national tv on their THIRD DATE was creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc212
    Evan is the best match for Lisa. Hank is psycho and really controlling. His attitude towards the guys and the way he was talking to Lisa about sex on national tv on their THIRD DATE was creepy.

I agree that Hank's temper/need to control is something to watch, especially as the tension mounts. If he's trying to keep his true self in check, he won't be able to when it gets down to just a few of him. Regarding the sex talk, I don't think that's creepy. There are people with just wicked chemistry together. If they were in a regular date situation, it would come up by the third or fourth date if they'd developed little crushes on each other. (It was their fourth date, by the way, not the third.) They're both young and really good looking. It's natural to be attracted to each other that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast