+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: For those voting in Lisa's best interest, who should win?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    So true that the show is being manipulated--who would watch if we all knew who would win! Sorry if I was offensive, I just really like Dom -- you know the producers are asking all kinds of leading questions to everyone! I would love to know what they asked those little kids to get the answers they got out of them!
    Definitely no offense taken. They're playing us all like fiddles...they probably already know who is going to win...they will manipulate us over the next couple of weeks to get the votes the way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    Definitely no offense taken. They're playing us all like fiddles...they probably already know who is going to win...they will manipulate us over the next couple of weeks to get the votes the way they want.

You two--Happy and Iheart--are making a good point about the manipulation. My personal theory is that Hank was WAY ahead in the voting in the first two weeks, so the producers decided to ask some pointed questions in the house to be able to film and show us Hank saying some critical things and others saying "concerning" things about Hank. A surprise ending is always best for viewership, so they couldn't have Hank running away with the vote from the very beginning!

FORT Fanatic

Still Liking Hank and so does Lisa.

Lisa likes Hank too much - so everyone is trying to throw a wrench in it.
    I don't care if Hank threw a football at Dominic - who is very immature - albeit the best looking. Hank's eyes, mannerisms, etc. say it all. He is honest, if you are looking you can just tell. This entire thing has been just too easy for Hank, so now they are trying to make him look not so great. It is a ploy - get it!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    For me, I think it'd come down to a three way tie between Evan, Hank and Renda.

All three of these guys seem to genuinely care for Lisa, and she'd be happy with any of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234