+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those voting in Lisa's best interest, who should win?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    Before this week, I was pro-Hank by a long ways. But Evan and Renda both moved up while Hank moved down quite a bit off his pedestal.

Yestday, Evan was my favorite. I'll be keeping an eye on Hank to see how he comes across in the future.

I think Renda's creative and interesting, and if Lisa really doesn't care about what he does careerwise, he'd be fun to have around.
    I agree with you about Evan, but Renda doesnt do it for me.

The whole street scalper angle and let me stick my tongue down your throat in front of my entire family was WAY WAY too creepy.

FORT Fanatic

Hank by far!!

I don't see what people think he's done wrong. By far - Hank is the best choice. They just mesh so well. He is honest, genuine and great looking. Everyone is just jealous of him in the house - and so they should be.

FORT Newbie
    I used to think that Hank is the best choice but I think Lisa is in love with Evan. Evan also would make the best father, the kids adored him yet he was in control and having children is Lisa's top priority. Who was Hank trying to hit in the house? Was it Dominic? He seemed really angry and violent whereas Evan seems gentle and sweet like Lisa.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prolisa
    I used to think that Hank is the best choice but I think Lisa is in love with Evan. Evan also would make the best father, the kids adored him yet he was in control and having children is Lisa's top priority. Who was Hank trying to hit in the house? Was it Dominic? He seemed really angry and violent whereas Evan seems gentle and sweet like Lisa.

What makes you think Lisa is in love with Evan. She's been kissing everyone. Just cuz Evan was good at playing Ninja with kids doesn't translate to being a good father.

Isn't it scarey that Lisa's top priority in marriage is having children?? In this day and age, a husband isn't necessary to have children. Also, she appears extremely uncomfortable around children.

FORT Fanatic

Evan vs. Hank

I'm surprised people can't tell Evan is your typical playboy - he is playing to win - not to win Lisa. And Lisa is not in love with him - she likes him, but I think she likes Hank and even Dominic more.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by prolisa
    Who was Hank trying to hit in the house? Was it Dominic? He seemed really angry and violent whereas Evan seems gentle and sweet like Lisa.
    This was really blown out of proportion....Hank threw a football at Dom...then they changed places (where they were standing), and Dom did the same thing to Hank. It looked like playing, not anger or trying to hit someone....and they were smiling afterwards too. It's a household of men, and as someone else on the board stated, that's a lot of testosterone.....boys are gonna be boys.

Evan is a player...and I really have to wonder if he would be wanting Lisa so much if he weren't sequestered and she weren't the only woman he's even allowed to see.....I still bet he hits on female crew members when Lisa is in the restroom on their dates.

I don't agree that Lisa is in love with Evan....I don't think Lisa is quite sure of her exact feelings yet, after 5 dates....her eyes still come alive when she's with Hank, and she wouldn't have been so hot and heavy with him if she had decided she wanted someone else (her hand was on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair....didn't look like she was thinking of someone else). I do think she has pretty much narrowed it to Hank and Evan though, her interest in Dom looks like it has decreased considerably, and none of the others have really seemed to be in the running.

FORT Regular
    Guess what--those two aren't really her best friends (like she would have best friends that much older than her). Her personal chemistry is with Evan and Dom--bashful innocent Hank has now disappeared after spending the evening in a bar with his family. Does he act like that only after a few drinks? Since both Lisa and Hank were wearing body mikes up on the roof, do you really think he didn't know the audio would pick up the sound? He's only been wearing it for seven weeks now....

I'm rooting for Evan to win but for Dom to make it to the last show because he's so much fun to watch--his gestures while in the bleachers during the show are priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Everyone including me seems to agree that the top two are Hank and Evan with Renda a distant third. Evan is her perfect match and I am seeing that more and more. They have great sexual chemistry and are much alike - similar personalities and they are both beautiful and look great together.

Hank does appear to be controlling, but I think Lisa needs that kind of a guy - just look at her friends. She seems to be an easy going, indecisive sort of girl who needs direction. Also, obviously she has great sexual chemistry with Hank too. Personally, I agree that he did not realize the audio was going to pick up what he whispered to her and looked embarrassed when it aired.

Another thing that makes me believe that both of them are really into her is that they are the only two who appear to be upset about her dates with others. Only a guy who really wants you cares about that and Renda appears to be very accepting of it.

One last thought - Dominic is way too young, Renda is too much of Peter Pan, Robert is too European, and Joe is just too yuck and there is NO sexual chemistry between them at all.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    This was really blown out of proportion....Hank threw a football at Dom...then they changed places (where they were standing), and Dom did the same thing to Hank. It looked like playing, not anger or trying to hit someone....and they were smiling afterwards too. It's a household of men, and as someone else on the board stated, that's a lot of testosterone.....boys are gonna be boys.

Evan is a player...and I really have to wonder if he would be wanting Lisa so much if he weren't sequestered and she weren't the only woman he's even allowed to see.....I still bet he hits on female crew members when Lisa is in the restroom on their dates.

I don't agree that Lisa is in love with Evan....I don't think Lisa is quite sure of her exact feelings yet, after 5 dates....her eyes still come alive when she's with Hank, and she wouldn't have been so hot and heavy with him if she had decided she wanted someone else (her hand was on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair....didn't look like she was thinking of someone else). I do think she has pretty much narrowed it to Hank and Evan though, her interest in Dom looks like it has decreased considerably, and none of the others have really seemed to be in the running.
    I rewatched the tape and Hank made some snide comment that the guys in the house were all the best where they came from and that they can't handle knowing that someone (meaning him) is better than they are. Then he threw the football at Dom (the Division I football player) like a dodgeball and missed. The other guys told Dom to nail Hank and he he threw it back and hit him. Just good fun but Hank was trying to show off that he would be a better football player than Dom. Now that was pretty immature on Hank's part imho. Next week maybe Hank will try to teach Evan how to play volleyball....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Just good fun but Hank was trying to show off that he would be a better football player than Dom. Now that was pretty immature on Hank's part imho. Next week maybe Hank will try to teach Evan how to play volleyball....
    I didn't see anything in it that indicated Hank was trying to show he would be a better football player than Dom...so I think it would be premature to label him as immature based on that. It looked to me like Hank was standing in the same spot when Dom threw at him as Dom was when Hank threw it....and they were definitely smiling so it wasn't a hostile thing.....every guy in that house has some degree of confidence, and it looked like typical male behavior. Again, I say that I think too much was made of the whole thing. Personally, I think Simon & co. are just trying to trump up everything to make the tension look worse than it is. Listening to the clips shown during the visits to the guys house the last couple of weeks....the guys sound like they are ripping each other apart....but if you listen carefully you can tell that many of the remarks are very generic when taken separately, but sound bad when put together. One in particular that bugs me is the "Jekyl & Hyde" remark Renda made last week. He did not say that Hank is a Jekyl & Hyde....what he said was that if one of the guys in the house were to be labeled Jekyl & Hyde, he would have to say Hank. That gives me the impression that Renda was asked whom he would label as such...they (the producers) had it planned out. They are just trying to create drama, and obviously it's working.....every little detail is getting blown way out of proportion.

FORT Regular
    So true that the show is being manipulated--who would watch if we all knew who would win! Sorry if I was offensive, I just really like Dom -- you know the producers are asking all kinds of leading questions to everyone! I would love to know what they asked those little kids to get the answers they got out of them!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDayz
    I didn't see anything in it that indicated Hank was trying to show he would be a better football player than Dom...so I think it would be premature to label him as immature based on that. It looked to me like Hank was standing in the same spot when Dom threw at him as Dom was when Hank threw it....and they were definitely smiling so it wasn't a hostile thing.....every guy in that house has some degree of confidence, and it looked like typical male behavior. Again, I say that I think too much was made of the whole thing. Personally, I think Simon & co. are just trying to trump up everything to make the tension look worse than it is. Listening to the clips shown during the visits to the guys house the last couple of weeks....the guys sound like they are ripping each other apart....but if you listen carefully you can tell that many of the remarks are very generic when taken separately, but sound bad when put together. One in particular that bugs me is the "Jekyl & Hyde" remark Renda made last week. He did not say that Hank is a Jekyl & Hyde....what he said was that if one of the guys in the house were to be labeled Jekyl & Hyde, he would have to say Hank. That gives me the impression that Renda was asked whom he would label as such...they (the producers) had it planned out. They are just trying to create drama, and obviously it's working.....every little detail is getting blown way out of proportion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast