+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those voting in Lisa's best interest, who should win?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc212
    Evan is the best match for Lisa. Hank is psycho and really controlling. His attitude towards the guys and the way he was talking to Lisa about sex on national tv on their THIRD DATE was creepy.

I agree that Hank's temper/need to control is something to watch, especially as the tension mounts. If he's trying to keep his true self in check, he won't be able to when it gets down to just a few of him. Regarding the sex talk, I don't think that's creepy. There are people with just wicked chemistry together. If they were in a regular date situation, it would come up by the third or fourth date if they'd developed little crushes on each other. (It was their fourth date, by the way, not the third.) They're both young and really good looking. It's natural to be attracted to each other that way. And I think that both of them thought that the microphone couldn't hear what was being said. The camera could have been 100 yards away, practically invisible to them.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc212
    Evan is the best match for Lisa. Hank is psycho and really controlling. His attitude towards the guys and the way he was talking to Lisa about sex on national tv on their THIRD DATE was creepy.
    Yes to all, except that doesn't mean he's not a good match for Lisa. She may like all those things about him. >

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    If they were in a regular date situation, it would come up by the third or fourth date if they'd developed little crushes on each other. (It was their fourth date, by the way, not the third.) They're both young and really good looking. It's natural to be attracted to each other that way. And I think that both of them thought that the microphone couldn't hear what was being said. The camera could have been 100 yards away, practically invisible to them.

Actually, if you count the date with the children last week, this was their 5th date. Hank didn't even kiss Lisa until their 3rd date.

I totally agree that they didn't think their whispers could be heard...they both looked pretty surprised and somewhat embarrassed when the video was over. Looked like someone in the audio department had to do some work to figure out what they said and then put it in captions on the video. Hank has been very respectful of Lisa....I don't think he would have said that if he didn't think it was an intimate moment that would be only between them.

[COLOR=magenta]Hank, Renda, and Evan[no special order - but these three are pretty close in having a good connection with Lisa.

I am not for or against any of the guys I just believe these three could be the best fit. Of course there is no guarantee about how long anything would last but they will get a chance to give it a try.

/COLOR]

If Lisa were going about meeting these men in real life and not pressured to marry one of them right away, then I'd say Hank is the best match for her... But I don't really think Hank is the best man on the show... I have always liked Hank and I think he's gorgeous, but my opinion of him dropped severely yesterday... I don't like his attitude towards the other guys in the house, and I didn't like the sex talk either... I'm starting to get the impression that he is a little overly cocky, like he knows how goodlooking he is... He's starting to remind me of an obnoxious frat boy... and that's exactly why I think he may be the best choice for sorority brat Lisa... (I'm not knocking all frats & sororities here... I just think these two are more like the negative stereotypical types that sometimes give those groups a bad name...)

I've always liked Evan, and he gets better every week... I was extremely impressed with him last night... Basically he and Hank are feeling the same about sharing her with other guys but Evan was able to express that better I think without being an ass about it... and I was floored when Lisa told him he needed to be more "mature" about accepting that she was going out with different guys for the sake of this show! IMO she was the one who was showing great immaturity there! I'm really thinking Evan is the best man on the show, but he's way too good for Lisa...
    Last edited by RealVoyeur; 08-27-2003 at 02:59 PM.

Everyone including me seems to agree that the top two are Hank and Evan with Renda a distant third. Evan is her perfect match and I am seeing that more and more. They have great sexual chemistry and are much alike - similar personalities and they are both beautiful and look great together.

Hank does appear to be controlling, but I think Lisa needs that kind of a guy - just look at her friends. She seems to be an easy going, indecisive sort of girl who needs direction. Also, obviously she has great sexual chemistry with Hank too. Personally, I agree that he did not realize the audio was going to pick up what he whispered to her and looked embarrassed when it aired.

Another thing that makes me believe that both of them are really into her is that they are the only two who appear to be upset about her dates with others. Only a guy who really wants you cares about that and Renda appears to be very accepting of it.

One last thought - Dominic is way too young, Renda is too much of Peter Pan, Robert is too European, and Joe is just too yuck and there is NO sexual chemistry between them at all.

Evan or Dominic, their families are in awe of Lisa, and they both seem like pretty cool guys.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

FORT Newbie

Evan

Evan is growing on me more and more each week. Lisa obviously likes him the most and reasurred him that the other dates did not compare to her date with him. She also told him she was not sure he felt the same about her as she felt about him. He reassured her that he did. Only he and Hank were concerned about her dating the other men. I think Lisa and Evan are a wonderful couple. My only concern is that he is a girls volleyball coach and may be a player. Have to watch him closely.

Before this week, I was pro-Hank by a long ways. But Evan and Renda both moved up while Hank moved down quite a bit off his pedestal.

Yestday, Evan was my favorite. I'll be keeping an eye on Hank to see how he comes across in the future.

I think Renda's creative and interesting, and if Lisa really doesn't care about what he does careerwise, he'd be fun to have around.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    One last thought - Dominic is way too young, Renda is too much of Peter Pan, Robert is too European, and Joe is just too yuck and there is NO sexual chemistry between them at all.

Too European?!?! I can't believe you posted that! All European's aren't social morons like Robert.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast