+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 08/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I wasn't so much freaked out by his "I want to get in your pants" line as I was by the way he seemed so manipulative.
    Ah, that's the word I was groping for when I watched that date - manipulative.

They all wear mikes, he knew his 'whisper' would be picked up. And there was a menacing undertone to the things he said to her, including his little whisper. "Here's what I want to do to you." /"Here's how I expect you to behave on dates with others."

If he asked her how she felt about any of it, they edited it out. But I bet he didn't ask her.

I think less of Hank now after last night... What was more telling to me was his attitude about the guys... he did come off as kind of mean... And while I thought it was cute the way he waited a few dates before he kissed Lisa I thought it was odd that he made a sudden jump in th eopposite direction this week.. He was practically climbing on top of her shoving his hand in between her legs and up her skirt while telling her he wanted to have sex with her??? It was kind of a turnoff for me...

You guys are so judgmental of poor Hank. He seemed like a normal guy to me who really wants this girl and knows he has lots of competition. His atitude toward the other guys is also normal. I doubt that he thought the audio would pick up whispers and that they would write them on the screen (he looked very embarrassed about it). His controlling nature is also not a deterrent. Lisa is so wishy-washy she needs a stronger, more decisive sort of guy.

Altho she also seems to like Evan who is very much like her. In fact, he seems to be in a tie for first place with Hank in her affections.

Why is everyone voting for Robert? I doubt that either he or Lisa is benefiting from it. He is getting so beat up by her "friends" and she can't stand him or understand where he is coming from at all.

People should vote for who Lisa seems to like the best not who they like, or because they want to torture her with a bad choice ie: Robert or Joe. There is something wrong with making this a big joke, but then these people did set themselves up for it and the premise of the show is ridiculous.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I agree with Aname about the whole Hank thing. I really don't think he was that bad and I didn't get a manipulative vibe AT ALL from him. Hm, I don't know what's up with that, but I still like him for Lisa. Maybe time will tell and we'll end up finding out if he really is THAT bad of a guy or not...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Why is everyone voting for Robert? I doubt that either he or Lisa is benefiting from it. He is getting so beat up by her "friends" and she can't stand him or understand where he is coming from at all.

People should vote for who Lisa seems to like the best not who they like, or because they want to torture her with a bad choice ie: Robert or Joe. There is something wrong with making this a big joke, but then these people did set themselves up for it and the premise of the show is ridiculous.

I have to agree with this. Lisa doesn't have to marry the final choice and she definately won't if it is Robert, so you are cheating her out of a chance at some sort of happiness(whether that is the chance to spend a million dollars or a chance at an actual connection with someone) and you are putting Robert through the embarrassment of being bashed every week by those girls. It's just plain cruel to vote for someone she has absolutely no interest in...

If you like Robert so much, kick him off and try for the date on Match.com, don't put either of them through the torture of more dates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234