+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Ken being eliminated is not funny. At least Robert's still in.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Ken being eliminated is not funny. At least Robert's still in.
    Ken and Lisa both need a person who is more dominant, that's why there dates were like trainwrecks,they way to similar.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I sense that the Unholy Trio has realized they need to stop chewing up Robert and spitting him out if they want to get America on their side. (I sure hope it didn't work.)

That was my feeling too, when they pretended that the date went well. I guess they realized their spitefulness backfired. Doesn't matter, I'm still voting for Robert!

oh shoot I missed the part where they were giving out their numbers. what was Robert's?

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Whew, I'm glad Ken is out! He and Lisa just didn't go well together, they both would do well with someone else, and as someone stated earlier, someone with more dominant personalities. I can't believe that no one commented on this yet...but Hank's comments at the end of their date were soooo sweet and oddly, not creepy at all, heck, they even turned ME on! haha. Wow, I think Lisa and Hank go together very well.

Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    oh shoot I missed the part where they were giving out their numbers. what was Robert's?
    ROBERT's NUMBER

1-866-GO-FOR-04

VOTE NOW - VOTE OFTEN - TWO HOURS TO GO!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    ROBERT's NUMBER

1-866-GO-FOR-04

VOTE NOW - VOTE OFTEN - TWO HOURS TO GO!
    thanks! are there no vote limits on this?

Was it me? Or did Lisa's visit with Renda's family a little too stagey? I am glad that Laura kinda backed off of Robert

I did NOT like this side of Hank at all. He was so creepy in saying that he wanted to take all Lisa's clothes off and that he didn't want to share her with anyone. I was so freaked out!! My girl Kimberly asked him about his personality that's like jekyll/hyde and I didn't like his attitude at all.
    I had to type this lol.

Same thing about Joe. Kimberly said he was there as to win the competition. LOL I loved Joe's face and the way he was stammering to answer that lol.

I like Evan and even Robert seemed to have done better this time with Lisa. But Hank?? No way. He freaked me out. Am I alone on this one???

I only saw a little bit of this episode. I saw Hank and Lisa at the end of their little excursion. Wow...I know that they belong together. I can just tell by the giggles and smiles from both of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast