+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why should the audience care what's best for lisa?

If Lisa and her friends are unhappy with any of the top ten guys they only have themselves to blame.
    They could have booted Robert before he got to the position of having the public campaign for him to win in order to stick it to Lisa and her friends.

Lisa does not come across as a likeable person to me.
    She is looking for a "perfect" man without giving any clear indication that she is anywhere close to being perfect herself.

You choose your friends and the ones she has chosen speak volumes about her imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    i am hoping hank wins, not because i want lisa to be happy, but i know hank really likes her and i want him to be happy.
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

Quote Originally Posted by CanyonsSis
    i am hoping hank wins, not because i want lisa to be happy, but i know hank really likes her and i want him to be happy.
    In another thread, I made a similar point. That I'm voting more for the sake of the guys than for Lisa.

If Lisa doesn't like the guy America picks, all she has to say is "no". Simple as that. The ultimate decision is still hers.

Exactly.
    If she says yes to someone she has clearly not liked throughout the season just to get the cash then we'll know she's a money grabbing biatch.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am glad to hear that you had trouble getting through. I was worried that Robert might get cut next week. I always vote after the first hour and I never get a busy signal. I voted for Robert about 25 times.
    Try voting later also so we can keep Robert around as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderjeb
    I think we should all do ourselves, and Lisa, a favor and vote for Robert. I voted for him twice last night, and tried again and could not get through. I guess you all were busy racking up his votes as well!

Robert and his body-building friends were awesome..and Lisa had a great time..at least that is what she said.

You have to remember.. Lisa could have ditched Robert a long long time ago.. she could have never picked him originally, or cut him (she had like 3 chances) at the pool party/group date thing.

She wanted him in the top 10, and now Robert deserves to be #1!!
    She chose to be on the show and have America choose.. so we will..and it will be Robert, yes, Robert.

Robert is keeping the show alive.. without him, the show would look like every other dating show... with all these cookie-cutter guys spitting out lines you've heard before (Hank, Evan, Joe..to name a few)

Vote Robert!!!

Everyone Wins with Robert Selected!!!

1) We (America) win by all being entertained at the shock and awe of the Bitch Friends and Lisa.

2) Simon Cowell and CBS win with higher viewer ratings. (mo money, mo money)

3) Lisa wins by learning not to put her trust in the public or anyone else for such a life changing decision. She has the option of learning such a valuable lesson with a million dollar payoff!

4) Robert wins by spending a year with "eye candy" Lisa and the million dollars. Even if he is turned down for the million, he gets plenty of TV exposure to further his career.

5) Finally, the rest of the suitors win by not having to spend one extra minute being cordial to Lisa's Bitch Friends.

A vote for Robert, is a WIN for us all !!!!!

Hug me!
    Robert should win because Simon said so!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Exactly.
    If she says yes to someone she has clearly not liked throughout the season just to get the cash then we'll know she's a money grabbing biatch.
    But it's all fake and edited so we think she loves Hank and will be surprised when something else happens. She might really have liked Robert all along (well, it could be true ) and the bits been retaken and edited to appear otherwise....

[QUOTE=lisaluvsrobert]Everyone Wins with Robert Selected!!!

1) We (America) win by all being entertained at the shock and awe of the Bitch Friends and Lisa.

2) Simon Cowell and CBS win with higher viewer ratings. (mo money, mo money)

3) Lisa wins by learning not to put her trust in the public or anyone else for such a life changing decision. She has the option of learning such a valuable lesson with a million dollar payoff!

4) Robert wins by spending a year with "eye candy" Lisa and the million dollars. Even if he is turned down for the million, he gets plenty of TV exposure to further his career.

5) Finally, the rest of the suitors win by not having to spend one extra minute being cordial to Lisa's Bitch Friends.

A vote for Robert, is a WIN for us all !!!!![/QUOTE

Very interesting conclusions - I thought initially (and still do) that the concept of having other people choose your mate is ridiculous. Look what happened in the "Married by America". Only two of the couples actually hooked up and only one stayed together for any length of time. If America does find Mr. Right for Lisa, she says yes, and it lasts a year - all of us will be surprised!

Personally, I think the best of the bunch was Paul (good job, good looking, and sexy as hell), and he is long gone. The rest - its a crap shoot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast