+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why should the audience care what's best for lisa?

Vote Robert!

I think we should all do ourselves, and Lisa, a favor and vote for Robert. I voted for him twice last night, and tried again and could not get through. I guess you all were busy racking up his votes as well!

Robert and his body-building friends were awesome..and Lisa had a great time..at least that is what she said.

You have to remember.. Lisa could have ditched Robert a long long time ago.. she could have never picked him originally, or cut him (she had like 3 chances) at the pool party/group date thing.

She wanted him in the top 10, and now Robert deserves to be #1!!
    She chose to be on the show and have America choose.. so we will..and it will be Robert, yes, Robert.

Robert is keeping the show alive.. without him, the show would look like every other dating show... with all these cookie-cutter guys spitting out lines you've heard before (Hank, Evan, Joe..to name a few)

Vote Robert!!!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by voyager265
    I If a silly game show is a way to meet someone why is it any worse than hitting bars and taking chances on people that haven't been screened.
    Oh please.. of all of the love game show in the past, how many couple actually still together. What happened to Joe Millionaire and that girl ?? The worst part about Cupid is that she let the American picks for her. Great..that we will. Why should she deserve our support and get the million dollar.. tell me ?

I'm getting tired of the moralizing.

If it is OK to say that voters chosing an unsuitable mate is vindictive and cruel, then I feel well within my rights to say that "doing the best for Lisa" is silly, immature and naive. If a stranger's needs are that important to you, then I think you need to get out more.

Premium Member
    If they wanted us to care about matching up Lisa with the right guy, as opposed to being entertained, they wouldn't have shown all the poor psycho loser slobs in the original interviews, and they wouldn't have chosen those specific vicious-bitch friends to critique the guys. They had no goal here beyond entertaining people, and if they don't care whether Lisa finds true love why the hell should I?

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    I AM better. I married the woman I love. I decided to raise two children with the woman I love. I did not go on a game show to find my mate, professing to want to have children with whatever fool the public chose for me. I didn't line-up ten women, date them all for a few months, have my friends rake over the coals the ones that did not meet my standards, and leave the choice up to millions of people. I did not sign a contract that promised me a million dollars if I stayed with the final contestant for a year.

By voting for Robert, I feel that I am helping Lisa. She needs to learn a lesson about how to find love and why people get married and have children. It shouldn't be for a million dollars, it shouldn't be because this guy got the most votes on a game show. It would be a harsh lesson if Robert wins, but maybe Lisa and her friends will finally grow up. If you ask me, she will not find true lasting love in this group of men. It's pointless to care.

Or, I could be wrong and I'm just a jerk for voting for Robert. What do I know?

BRAVO!!!!!!!!! Awesome post!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I haven't really watched the show but I catch bits here and there. So, here we go...

Do I care if Lisa finds true love on the show? No. I have no connection to her and her happiness means nothing to me. She put herself out there. She knew what she was getting into. Did she really think America was going to find her Prince Charming for her? Not likely.

Speaking as a woman who kissed many a frog before finding her prince, Lisa should have went about it the old fashioned way.

But that's just my 2 cents.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Hug me!
    I mean even if Lisa is a very nice girl but that doesn't mean that the America should look out for her. I mean, hey.. I am a somewhat a nice guy and not bad looking if I might say so, I don't see no total strangers would set me up with a nice hot girl and also give me a million dollar. That sort of thing just don't happen. hehe

This is an entertainment show. We did not pick the final 10 but Lisa did.
    We are voting for men that we like that Lisa selected all as potential husbands. Lisa is the shallow one not us.

I think Lisa will be happy with the outcome because in the end I think Hank will win.

In the mean time I will keep voting for my weekly Arnold subsitute Robert with those beautiful teary blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    In the mean time I will keep voting for my weekly Arnold subsitute Robert with those beautiful teary blue eyes.
    Don't do that. You're torturing Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Don't do that. You're torturing Robert.
    Torturing? C'mon.. I would love to have like 3 months off of work to be in a TV game show where everything is paid for and all I do is go have fun on various dates. Even if I didn't care too much for the girls, it still beats working! I sure would love a Mil too!

Vote Robert.. Vote Often..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast