+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did anyone happen to tape Tuesday's episode

FORT Newbie

Did anyone happen to tape Tuesday's episode

I forgot to tape the episode of Cupid, does anyone have Tuesday August 19th's episode on tape that I could borrow or buy from them?

David

I had it taped, but I just taped over it this morning. There's a Judy Garland movie marathon on today, and I taped some of it while I was at work. I'm sorry David, but you didn't miss much, it wasn't a great episode.
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

FORT Newbie

Who was knocked off the show?

Who was knocked off the show. Did any of the guys look differently than they had in previous episodes? Always curious how they are dressed, etc.

David

To tell ya the truth, I didn't even notice if they looked different. So since nothing jumped out at me I guess they all looked the same. I don't really remember how they were dressed. Uhhh... I think Paul wore a sweater. Evan, Paul and Renda were the bottom three. Paul was eliminated, Lisa looked shocked, and Laura yelled at America. Laura and Kimberly told us how great Lisa is and that she deserves to be with someone she has feelings for. I don't know why she's yelling at America, I didn't tell Lisa to do the damn show. If you want more details, you should read firegirl's recap, it cracked me up
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

+ Reply to Thread