+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

FORT Newbie

Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

Well I hope anyone reading this has read my other postings about how much I despise JOE and why.....

Anyone who thinks Joe is a good, sincere guy are very mistaken.

Anyway...I still know people who know and talk to him and I was given some inside info as to what next episode will be....the guys will be taking Lisa to meet their family... (I didn't watch this wk's episode maybe they gave a clipping of what next will be)

Joe takes Lisa to his sister's restaurant named Massa....I'm interested to see if he says it's his sister's and her husband's restaurant or if he tries to play it off as his or family owned (He has nothing to do with the restaurant)

We'll have to wait and see....

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the info! Should be interesting to see....the family can be a good indicator of what a person is like. I can't figure out why Laura's internal radar has not picked up on the fact that Joe is a bs artist....I had that figured out before I even read your posts about him.

FORT Regular
    That WILL be an interesting episode. According to the New York Post, Lisa and 'one of her suitors' was here in NYC during the blackout. Apparently they were out and about on their date when the power went out so they did what most New Yorkers did that night. Hit a bar and had a bunch of drinks by candlelight.

Wonder if that'll impress the WatchDogs.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I love insider info.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    WE might have a hard time figuring Joe out based on his family...my friend was shocked to see them on the show when she had just celebrated Easter. Mother's Day, Father's Day and his niece's baptism in May (which by the way he as the godfather ditched to be in L.A filming cupid) so being a bs'er must run in the family.

The apple doesn't run far from the tree

FORT Newbie
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....

(Sorry about that)

FORT Regular
    Didn't half his family and one of his friends come to his audition with him anyway? I swear his mom, brother, two sisters, and some other person were there. So who's left to meet?

Okay, no offense to you wildthing, but more than half of your posts on the FORT boards have just been bashing Joe. Makes me think you've got some sort of personal vendetta against him. We can't validate what you're saying about him being a jerk to your friend and from the bitterness that you seem to be spewing in his direction, it makes me wonder if it isn't a little closer to home than that. Oh, I have no idea what that apple far from the tree comment is in reference to. Is there even more to this?

We only have a finite amount of info on any of the participants. Personally, what you're talking about is in direct contradiction to what I'm seeing on the show - so I'm going with what I'm seeing there.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

Quote Originally Posted by LaughAtlantis
    Okay, no offense to you wildthing, but more than half of your posts on the FORT boards have just been bashing Joe. Makes me think you've got some sort of personal vendetta against him. We can't validate what you're saying about him being a jerk to your friend and from the bitterness that you seem to be spewing in his direction, it makes me wonder if it isn't a little closer to home than that. Oh, I have no idea what that apple far from the tree comment is in reference to. Is there even more to this?

We only have a finite amount of info on any of the participants. Personally, what you're talking about is in direct contradiction to what I'm seeing on the show - so I'm going with what I'm seeing there.
    First, thanks wildthing for the info But, I kind of agree with LaughAtlantis, I mean, I read the story about him earlier this week and that changed my opinion about him a little bit. It's kind of hard to see him doing anything like that though, because on the show he seems like a great guy. After watching Tuesday's show, I think I like him again. My opinion is kind of flip-flopping from each time I hear a story about him to each time I see him on the show. I'm still undecided
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

I don't necessarily dislike Joe, even after factoring in some of the things wildthing has described Joe doing to her friend. I think he did display some temper the other week and this week he coached the kids that they need to "have a roll" for show? Get a grip. No way would I want him doing values education for children.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast