+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Did he get hair plugs or something? He was bald when they showed his audition but had hair on the show last night. It seemed like it grew each episode. I'm glad to see him go.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I'm glad to see him go.

Me too. He looked like a big fat turd up there standing next to Dominick. What is he like 5'6"? He is like a little fire hydrant. Someone tell him to take off the tire that is wrapped around his neck. He has more Chins than a Chinese phone book!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirl
    ...fat ass.....

Wow! You ARE as sassy girl!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Wooooo glad he's gone! But I liked his support for Evan! IF for some strange reason Rob doesn't get it up.. then I want Evan to win because he's cool.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Most women will over look a man's physical short comings if he is nice, smart, and ambitious.
    I disagree. I don't know "women", just high school girls, but they're just as superficial as they claim us guys are. Brains mean nothing to them.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

I am also very glad he is gone. His looks were not as repellent as his personality. He was into it for the money NOT the girl (this was obvious when he left - he wanted Laura not Lisa).

It should come down to who is best for Lisa and who she wants - which appears to be between Hank and Evan. However, there are those who seem to think Robert will win - but he won't win anything - no one will if he's the last one. Because - she won't marry him.

Glad to See Joe Go

I am so glad that I don't have to gag through Lisa sticking her tongue down fat ugly Joe's throat again.

Yes, his comment about dating Laura was tacky and tasteless. They made Evan seem like the hound dog when he said that they could all sit on his lap. Joe showed his true green colors. He just wanted Cupid dollars. He still thinks that his stock has shot way up. YUCK!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345