+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I can't believe you guys write him off just because he is getting bold and little fat even thought he is extremely nice on screen.. I should like to see how you guys look like.

It is bad to criticize others on looks. But we aren't trying to date Lisa, and it seems that looks is quite a bit of what Lisa has to offer.

For a 25 year old male that you meet on a regular basis, Joe would not seem all bad. Most women will over look a man's physical short comings if he is nice, smart, and ambitious. Unattractive men normally pursue trophy women.

Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    I totally agree....

If you could only see his ex..you'd be shocked, she is gorgeous. (I'm still working on her letting me post a pic of her...it bothers me that most posters prob. think she's an ugly girl since he's ugly)

Joe in the beginning totally bs'ed her and swept her off her feet and for some reason even I didn't think he was as bad looking when they met as he is now that I watch him on TV.

Now she wonders what the hell she was doing with him....Grief - NO!!! Anger and disbelief YES!!!!

Keep hope alive. Vote for Robert. You can also give your opinions on Joe on CBS.com in the new comment section. Don't be shy about sharing your wisdom in the chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    I totally agree....

If you could only see his ex..you'd be shocked, she is gorgeous. (I'm still working on her letting me post a pic of her...it bothers me that most posters prob. think she's an ugly girl since he's ugly)

Joe in the beginning totally bs'ed her and swept her off her feet and for some reason even I didn't think he was as bad looking when they met as he is now that I watch him on TV.

Now she wonders what the hell she was doing with him....Grief - NO!!! Anger and disbelief YES!!!!

FORT Newbie

Joe Is A Pretentious Creep!

My family and I have all agreed that Joe and Robert are the creepiest and most disgusting men on the show. We feel that Joe is trying to show off what he doesn't have. He doesn't have the looks, he doesn't have the charm, he doesn't have the personality and he probably doesn't have money - but sure tries hard to come across as some big shot. We would feel horrible if Joe ends up with Lisa - which is unlikely but since he's still on the show, there must be some people who can't see through his act.

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo
    My family and I have all agreed that Joe and Robert are the creepiest and most disgusting men on the show. We feel that Joe is trying to show off what he doesn't have. He doesn't have the looks, he doesn't have the charm, he doesn't have the personality and he probably doesn't have money - but sure tries hard to come across as some big shot. We would feel horrible if Joe ends up with Lisa - which is unlikely but since he's still on the show, there must be some people who can't see through his act.
    Yeah. It does seem crazy that the voters and lisa's friends haven't figured out all of what you just said. When I first saw him/heard him I immediately thought that he was pretty much full of it.

I seem to be following you around and agreeing with you, overthetop!

I agree - I agree - I agree. Joe is awful! He is homely (okay, I'll give a break and say he is very plain). He also a braggart, a blowhard, a b.s. artist and obviously in it for the money. Why oh why are Lisa's friends so into him? Do they honestly want her to end up with him? Can't they see his dishonesty. And - why hasn't Lisa given them a clue that she is NOT interested. It is obvious to those of us watching that he is just okay in her mind and tolerable - but not someone she wants to spend a year married to! (Even for $1 mil, I certainly would not want to go to bed with him - of course money is not that important to me - but maybe it is to her).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I agree - I agree - I agree. Joe is awful! He is homely (okay, I'll give a break and say he is very plain). He also a braggart, a blowhard, a b.s. artist and obviously in it for the money. Why oh why are Lisa's friends so into him? Do they honestly want her to end up with him? Can't they see his dishonesty. And - why hasn't Lisa given them a clue that she is NOT interested. It is obvious to those of us watching that he is just okay in her mind and tolerable - but not someone she wants to spend a year married to! (Even for $1 mil, I certainly would not want to go to bed with him - of course money is not that important to me - but maybe it is to her).

Bu-Bye Joe Blow....did anyone catch the lovely shot of his bald head when they were all hanging out at the house? He is so disgusting he repluses me...I am so glad I don't have to watch him on the show one minute longer....although it is kindda sad because the other guys are not as fat, ugly, bald and arrogant as Joe was...and I don't think any family can top Joe's...they were the classical yo-yo-yo italian family...who will we make fun of now that Joe and his mommy and sissy's won't be on???? Maybe Joe will read this and decide to run a marathon or do something for a good cause that will also allow him to lose some weight...fat ass.....

Well if the choices were Dave of PH or Joe of Cupid. Give me Joe ANY day! I liked the guy even if he wasn't the best looking or in the best shape. Lisa seemed to like him as well but she surely didn't seem sorry to see him go which I found kind of sad. I did crack up at what he had to say about Evan. At least he doesn't creep you out. There are a lot WORSE guys out there that may be a little better looking (Beau, Alex of PH to name but two) but they have the maturity of a two year old! I'd pick balding chubby Joe over Robert and all the PH guys but Keith in a heartbeat!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie
    Good bye Average Joe! I'm so glad I don't have to look at him any more. Go Hank Go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast