+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

FORT Fogey
    Whenever i see her dating Joe, i just get the impression she likes him like a friend but she just doesn't "like" him in that sort of a way. You can just tell by her face that she is not romantically attracted to him.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    And compared to the other guys, he's got NOTHING going for him. He's fat and going bald.. mmm great mix.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Newbie
    yeah he's gross...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Do you know what the name of the restaurant is that Joe's family date was in? And is it in EP or MP?

It's Massa and it's in EP...If you're familiar with the area it's off of North Avenue/Harlem

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    It's Massa and it's in EP...If you're familiar with the area it's off of North Avenue/Harlem
    Thanks--I know exactly where that is!

FORT Newbie

Joe is gross

Yah, Joe is gross and he has a fat neck. Looks like he has rings of dirt and sweat in the wrinkles on it. He just seems overly confident about himself, and I've been slightly puzzled from the beginning as to why he's even there.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Joe is my least favorite guy and I can't really understand why he is still there.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I agree that how Joe ever made the cut will be an eternal mystery to me. He is not attractive on any level. I don't know how Lisa can kiss such an unappealing guy. He is the last guy on the show that I would think had dumped someone that really liked him to be on TV. If Hank or Evan or even Paul had left some women heat broken and hanging, I could at least understand their grief.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Joe is my least favorite guy and I can't really understand why he is still there.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I agree that how Joe ever made the cut will be an eternal mystery to me. He is not attractive on any level. I don't know how Lisa can kiss such an unappealing guy. He is the last guy on the show that I would think had dumped someone that really liked him to be on TV. If Hank or Evan or even Paul had left some women heat broken and hanging, I could at least understand their grief.

I totally agree....

If you could only see his ex..you'd be shocked, she is gorgeous. (I'm still working on her letting me post a pic of her...it bothers me that most posters prob. think she's an ugly girl since he's ugly)

Joe in the beginning totally bs'ed her and swept her off her feet and for some reason even I didn't think he was as bad looking when they met as he is now that I watch him on TV.

Now she wonders what the hell she was doing with him....Grief - NO!!! Anger and disbelief YES!!!!

Hug me!
    I can't believe you guys write him off just because he is getting bold and little fat even thought he is extremely nice on screen.. I should like to see how you guys look like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast