+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inside scoop (since I know Joe)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughAtlantis
    Okay, no offense to you wildthing, but more than half of your posts on the FORT boards have just been bashing Joe. Makes me think you've got some sort of personal vendetta against him. We can't validate what you're saying about him being a jerk to your friend and from the bitterness that you seem to be spewing in his direction, it makes me wonder if it isn't a little closer to home than that. Oh, I have no idea what that apple far from the tree comment is in reference to. Is there even more to this?

We only have a finite amount of info on any of the participants. Personally, what you're talking about is in direct contradiction to what I'm seeing on the show - so I'm going with what I'm seeing there.

The apple doesn't fall from the tree....goes to the fact that his whole family knew he was on this dating show because it was taped sometime in May, all the while his girlfriend is clueless.....

And you're right it does hit a little closer to home...I wasn't going to put myself out there like this but.....it's my sister, not my friend and those girls who are having to deal with this bs at an age that they shouldn't have to are my nieces...so you're right I AM BITTER AND PISSED!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by IheartCupid
    Didn't half his family and one of his friends come to his audition with him anyway? I swear his mom, brother, two sisters, and some other person were there. So who's left to meet?

His 2 sisters and one of their husbands went on, along with one of his friends.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wild thing
    The apple doesn't fall from the tree....goes to the fact that his whole family knew he was on this dating show because it was taped sometime in May, all the while his girlfriend is clueless.....

And you're right it does hit a little closer to home...I wasn't going to put myself out there like this but.....it's my sister, not my friend and those girls who are having to deal with this bs at an age that they shouldn't have to are my nieces...so you're right I AM BITTER AND PISSED!!!!!
    Do you mean that your sister didn't know he was on the show till she saw him on tv? If so, that's a pretty dirty thing to do.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    Do you mean that your sister didn't know he was on the show till she saw him on tv? If so, that's a pretty dirty thing to do.

You got it......

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    You got it......
    Joe makes me want to gag, but I think it would be funny if Lisa ended up with him. He has enough fake personality to make up for her lack of one.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by davidbird
    Joe makes me want to gag, but I think it would be funny if Lisa ended up with him. He has enough fake personality to make up for her lack of one.
    It's funny how some viewers are able to catch on to Joe's bs and fake personality and others can't see it....

I can't criticize though....I didn't see it till it all came out and now looking back...we should've seen a lot of things that we ignored.

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    It's funny how some viewers are able to catch on to Joe's bs and fake personality and others can't see it....

I can't criticize though....I didn't see it till it all came out and now looking back...we should've seen a lot of things that we ignored.
    If it's any consolation, he's doomed. People who want to get rid of Robert probably threw extra votes to Evan and Renda since they were in the bottom 3, so I predict the bottom three next week will be Ken, Joe, and Dominick.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    At the beginning, I thought Joe was okay...until he flaunted his money around, first by cheating on the date by adding more money than he had, and secondly by giving the little boy a billfold with what looked like thousands of dollars.

I have to say that I'm slowly beginning to agree with you, wildthing...but I'll need to see a couple of more episodes to be certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    I have to say that I'm slowly beginning to agree with you, wildthing...but I'll need to see a couple of more episodes to be certain.
    Ditto.

Apart from whatever personal info or grudge wildthing might have, there's something about Joe that doesn't sit well with me and has been bothering me more as each week goes by. He's really been laying the "kids & family" thing on with a trowel, and his "sincerity" is seeming like more & more of an act to me.

What I can't figure out is why Laura & Kimberly have gone after Evan (calling him insincere and a "player") and have let Joe slide by. At least they both called him on the money thing.

FORT Regular
    You got it......
    Do you know what the name of the restaurant is that Joe's family date was in? And is it in EP or MP?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast